• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A new RAF Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

A CLING NERD SHRON

Just checked the RAFTASTIC website is still there and running. If you remember this website had a problem when it started with the amount of traffic it received. It was to do with bandwidth I believe, so it remains to see if they have the same problem.

T

The Lord Flasheart

You seem keen on the site, Nerd. Are you going to take your brand of interent humour over there too?

It appears you have to log in prior to seeing inside. Is it worth the bother?

A

A CLING NERD SHRON

Why don't you go and find out if it is worth the bother Flash. Better to make your own decision about something.
But it is nice to see you value my opinion. For that I thankyou ;)

I only saw it advertised on PPRUNE.

T

The Lord Flasheart

Yes, thats right, Nerd.

Did you get bullied at school btw?

A

A CLING NERD SHRON

As it happens NO. But thanks for your concern Flash.

Have you registered yet?

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Fair play to you RAFTASTIC, I wish you every success.

If all these posts keep turning into a slagging match I will simply ban the said parties. I have set up this website which has cost me over 90 quid of my own money only to sit here reading supposed adults slag each other off with a "I have to have the last word attitude"

Please either stop all the bitching or I will just ban your accounts. People dont want to come on and simply read a load of kiddy arguments.

Now please try and make me feel like this was all worth it and post some constructive comments and play the game, cheers :mad:

Last edited:
R

Raftastic

Many thanks wobbly, ive ran a few websites in the past (non RAF related) and as im sure you know you can never get away from the special olympics that is arguing on the net.
Fair play to you for using your own pocket money ;)
to all of the guys who took the piss etc etc i did only set it up to help people including myself its your choice whether you join or even look at it, many thanks to those of you with the positive attitude and grown up opinions

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Thread closed due to flaming kicking off. Good luck RAFtastic mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.