• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

A new RAF Website

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

A CLING NERD SHRON

Well there is some competiton on the street for this website. Its called RAFTASTIC and here it is...........

http://www.raftastic.tk/

Will it be pistols at dawn I wonder. It was on PPRUNE a short while ago.

Last edited:
A

A CLING NERD SHRON

Blimey again flash Slow down old chap you will give yourself a heart attack. For some bizzare reason you seem to have become fixated on me. At least you are not obnoxious like so many other people - you are obnoxious in a different and worse way!
Its a free country, if you don't want to read any posts on here because you think they might annoy you, then don't!!! Its simple really.

See you have changed your picture.

Glad to see you have taken yet another thread off topic. Are you out to destroy this forum? :D

R

Raftastic

Hi just to help this get back on topic, it was me who set up the new site, at the time i was unaware of egoat. Still i can assure you that im not in competition with anyone ive done it merely to get help from other people with more or should i say different experiences than me. Having had a look at a few threads i see egoat started off in the same manner and got shut down due to traffic, that will prob happen with raftastic but who knows what the future holds. If you feel the need to take the pish, do so but know im only trying to help people including myself lol

A

A CLING NERD SHRON

Thankyou for getting this back on track RAF.
As was on PPRUNE I am not sure wheter you will be able to mass email people on the RFA email system if it is an unnoficial RAF website like this one.

Out of interest when did you become aware of this site? Did you not see it on PPRUNE?

R

Raftastic

yeah someone told me about egoat today at work, i had a look and yep there is a similar air to things i guess lol, also i might have been on it a while ago and not remembered.

A

A CLING NERD SHRON

Well I guess the two sites can live together in harmony. Not sure if wobbly would appreciate your comments on PRUNE though.
As for going off topic I think people might have been a little sceptical about the Tk end to the website address considering this one ends with .CO.UK. Some might see it as a phising site.
Back on topic again, good luck with the site.

R

Raftastic

The comments i've put on pprune where not ment with any malice or yeah but no but type crap, it is true because its happened on this very thread,strayed from topic onto slaggin(see above), this site does sway more to the comedy side of things and i dont think wobbly will have a problem with me saying that. The straying from topic is not the web sites fault and it happens on almost all forums ive ever been on. Just thinking that it wont happen as much on a seriously themed website as it does on a "have a laugh with it" type website.
P.S wobbly if ya do take this the wrong way :p (different breeds)

A

A CLING NERD SHRON

Yes tell me about it. The person above giving me the abuse can't keep away from me. Follows me around everywhere. You watch no doubt he will be back with some more abuse on this thread.

You will end up people posting stupid stuff though as you said it happens everywhere, even on PRUNE which is a serious site. But then again thats the Military for you.

Oh by the way have you looked at the one in the PIGS BAR about Iraqi love. Very funny. OOPS Perhaps this is a comedy site. Although it is tackling serious issues though. :eek:

Plumber

Flight Sergeant
A CLING NERD SHRON said:
Yes tell me about it. The person above giving me the abuse can't keep away from me. Follows me around everywhere. You watch no doubt he will be back with some more abuse on this thread.

You will end up people posting stupid stuff though as you said it happens everywhere, even on PRUNE which is a serious site. But then again thats the Military for you.

Oh by the way have you looked at the one in the PIGS BAR about Iraqi love. Very funny. OOPS Perhaps this is a comedy site. Although it is tackling serious issues though. :eek:

Because your purer than the driven snow Nerd :rolleyes:

A

A CLING NERD SHRON

Sorry Plumber. Bite 1 from an unexpected direction.
For once can we stay on thread please.

Thankyou.

Plumber

Flight Sergeant
Good luck with the new site, Hopefully it will take off and be a success.

Nerd I'll consider that a slap on the wrist :) :p

F

Flaps100

Have you looked at the new site? There seems to have been alot of people join to have a look.

Are you going to join?

Last edited:
A

A CLING NERD SHRON

Sorry Plumber I wasn't getting at you.

Had a look. Not much happening on it yet.

T

The Lord Flasheart

At least you can click the cross at the top to get rid of RAFtastic. ;)

A

A CLING NERD SHRON

Well done again Flash still managing to remain off thread. Chip perhaps you could send RAFTASTIC a PM and ask him if he is me.
Good to see that you are both now picking on new people who are posting on this forum, spreading the abuse.

Well done again. Your mums must be very proud of you.

T

The Lord Flasheart

There is a speshul thread for you to repsond in now Nerd.

And, in your words, "I am sorry Nerd did I mention you in my post above. You are getting paranoid".

T

The Lord Flasheart

Now, now Nerd, youre going off thread again.

It appears Raftastic has disappeared?

Will it be known as the shortest life of a website? (Apart from the NERD appreciation and humour network).

Status
Not open for further replies.