• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

6 Nations Fantasy Rugby

True Blue Jack

Warrant Officer
Am I being a right TFW, or is anyone else struggling to work out the points for their team. None of the colums add up to the total in the last column.

This is a severe blow to my game plan as I am now deep in post match analysis, closely examining the areas we were poor in and trying to ensure we remain strong in our good areas. I shall then result to the tried and tested selection method of darts

As an example, looking at my table Floody scores 1 point for a full 80, 1 for the try and has a total of 8 points. Similarly, Bergamasco scores 1 for a full 80 yet gets a total of 3 points.

Anyone have any ideas? And in case this is just me being blind, no, I haven't gone and looked at FAQs and all that rubbish.

Have a look at the scoring system (there's a link on the left). 1 full appearance scores 3 points and 1 try scores 5 points, totalling 8 for Flood, etc. Each kick (penalty or conversion) scored by your designated kicker is worth 1 point. Man of the Match gets you 5 more points, and so on.

P

PD TC

Have a look at the scoring system (there's a link on the left). 1 full appearance scores 3 points and 1 try scores 5 points, totalling 8 for Flood, etc. Each kick (penalty or conversion) scored by your designated kicker is worth 1 point. Man of the Match gets you 5 more points, and so on.

Hmmm. Right under my nose as usual. Tks TBJ.
Only five replacements allowed?? Ahhh!!

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Update from the Scrum site.
Please note that it is Martin Castrogiovanni and not Sergio Parisse that has been awarded the try for Italy, according to the Press Association.

All change, yet again.
Scrum.com said:
Please note that there is ongoing confusion regarding the identity of the Italian try scorer in the match between Ireland and Italy this weekend.

This try was initially awarded to Sergio Parisse, even though it appeared (somewhat inconclusively) to be prop Martin Castrogiovanni who made the decisive bundle over the line with the ball.

It was then reported (within the 24 hour period as required) by various sources that the try had been subsequently awarded to Castrogiovanni, and printed in such publications as The Daily Telegraph, The Independent and The Guardian, which all have a history of using the official Press Association statistics.

However, on speaking in great length with the Press Association themselves (for whom we state is the source that the official try scorer is taken from), it appears they never actually amended the try scorer from Parisse.

As a result, we have little option but to ultimately award the try to Parisse, much to the disappointment of the many Fantasy Rugby coaches with Castrogiovanni in their team.

We apologise to everyone affected by this confusion, but this decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.

tommo9999

Higher Pay Band Shiney
TBJ, It's called forward planning (No pun intended). Hedging my bets? Never!!
:pDT_Xtremez_19:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Bow's recovery will be shortlived ::D:
It would appear I have 12 0f 15 players in the park this weekend.
Hall, Moody and Healy are out.
of my 12, 9 are starters. Is that good ?

I do still have one trade for a panic switch on Saturday morning :pDT_Xtremez_15:

wolfy

Warrant Officer
Bow's recovery will be shortlived ::D:
It would appear I have 12 0f 15 players in the park this weekend.
Hall, Moody and Healy are out.
of my 12, 9 are starters. Is that good ?

I do still have one trade for a panic switch on Saturday morning :pDT_Xtremez_15:

You never know SB, its going to be a problem with the countries making this amount of changes and I suspect there are a few more surprise results to come yet. If it continues like this it will become a lottery.

True Blue Jack

Warrant Officer
You never know SB, its going to be a problem with the countries making this amount of changes and I suspect there are a few more surprise results to come yet. If it continues like this it will become a lottery.

???? There haven't been any surprise results yet. :pDT_Xtremez_30:

P

PD TC

Oh c0ck!!!

In true techie fashion, I've not read the instructions before fine tuning the team and just found out its a max of 5 changes a week up to a total of 15; I'm now down to 10 changes. Couldn't get rid of Strettle quick enough

Hopefully the boys will last out for most of the tournament, otherwise I could be scre3wed.

Enjoy the weekend, wherever your watching it

tommo9999

Higher Pay Band Shiney
Be aware that Clerc is back in the starting XV for the frogs as Malzieu is now injured. Hope you didn't remove him anyone!!:pDT_Xtremez_15: :pDT_Xtremez_30:

wolfy

Warrant Officer
Be aware that Clerc is back in the starting XV for the frogs as Malzieu is now injured. Hope you didn't remove him anyone!!:pDT_Xtremez_15: :pDT_Xtremez_30:

Fortunately he was one of my team that was on the bench, just need to get the others on now.

The Bowmeister

Darkside Jedi Master
I just realised that Bow's missus has pipped him by three points !! :pDT_Xtremez_14:
I also noticed that Martin Williams scored 6 points for me, in fact he and Trimble are my high scorers :pDT_Xtremez_42:
can't believe it, i help her pick a team, then she changes it and outscores me - Bloody women :pDT_Xtremez_25:

True Blue Jack

Warrant Officer

That's why I'm not making any changes until tomorrow at least. The only injury worry I've got is Alun Wyn Jones but I have a few others benched. I think I'm going to have to take the gamble that at least some of them will come on and score a hat-trick. :pDT_Xtremez_07:

tommo9999

Higher Pay Band Shiney
That's why I'm not making any changes until tomorrow at least. The only injury worry I've got is Alun Wyn Jones but I have a few others benched. I think I'm going to have to take the gamble that at least some of them will come on and score a hat-trick. :pDT_Xtremez_07:
Luckily, I have still got 11 starters from last week, and one on the bench, so I only really need to change 3 (They're all injured Sheridan, Jones & Darcy). If I can keep to 2 or 3 changes at a time I'll be happy.

wolfy

Warrant Officer
Just heard that Phil Vickery may not start against Italy, more to follow on the BBC.

P

PD TC

Agree he is no massive loss to the side. I'm convinced it is BA desire for some consistency and the fact that PV has the captaincy which has been key to keeping him in the side.

However, the potential loss of Toby Flood through thigh strain is. He had his first training session yesterday but no kicking. Fingers crossed there on a Fantasy Rugby and England perspective.

Last edited:

tommo9999

Higher Pay Band Shiney
Just made my 3 changes for this week - Let's hope none of them break a nail or pull a fetlock getting out of bed tomorrow morning!!
:pDT_Xtremez_31: