• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

6 Nations Fantasy Rugby

rugby then work

Cider Drinker
Here's a list of the teams in the league, I don't have usernames fo the ones in red.

Gwan Glaws - RTW
Tommo999 - Tommo999
Top Bananas - flintwich
Team_Bowmeister - Bowmeister
Bruggan Bears RUFC -
Tashies Moaners - TM
Allez lez Anglais - Norman the Storeman
RagTag RFC -
WKD Golfer - The WKD Golfer
Weat Hull Dockers - Soupdragon
Cymru am byth - TBJ
notWisps - Fomz
Phils Flounderers - PD TC
Wondering Hogs - Wolfy
Rodges Rebels -
Brats Pack - SB
The Marauders -
Duke's 15 -
Grumpyloose-head -
Lucifers XV - Hammer & stillson
Muchty's Minions - Auchtermuchty

If I've got any wrong let me know.

Last edited:
A

auchtermuchty

Wrong corner for me old bean, so I'd be really grumpy if I had to play at 1!!!

Had to go check and for some reason I hadnt clicked the enter league thing, so Muchty's minions are now pending.

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
I took RTW's advice and dropped James Hook as my kicker !! :pDT_Xtremez_42:
Have to wait till tomorrow to find out if MY kicker is any good ! :pDT_Xtremez_06:
If he's not, Hook gets it for the next game.

Last edited by a moderator:

True Blue Jack

Warrant Officer
I took RTW's advice and dropped James Hook as my kicker !! :pDT_Xtremez_42:
Have to wait till tomorrow to find out if MY kicker is any good ! :pDT_Xtremez_06:
If he's not, Hook gets it for the next game.

I chose O'Gara as my kicker because I couldn't be sure if our kicking would go to Hook or Henson, I could never betray my principles and pick Jonny, and O'Gara should have kicked Italy all over the park. Time for a rethink next week.

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
I chose O'Gara as my kicker because I couldn't be sure if our kicking would go to Hook or Henson, I could never betray my principles and pick Jonny, and O'Gara should have kicked Italy all over the park. Time for a rethink next week.

The hell with that mate, Johnny scored what, 19 points today ? Alls fair and all that. just have to see how Patersen does tomorrow !

I might have to "drop" Tindell too :pDT_Xtremez_27:

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
The hell with that mate, Johnny scored what, 19 points today ? Alls fair and all that. just have to see how Patersen does tomorrow !

I might have to "drop" Tindell too :pDT_Xtremez_27:

Well seeing as he's starting on the bench...me thinks you got probs !!

Crack on..................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
First trades are in !

First trades are in !

Well seeing as he's starting on the bench...me thinks you got probs !!

Crack on..................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

Oh Clucking bell !!
Front 2 rows unchanged
2nd row, Bonnaire for Vermeulen.
Peel out for Stringer. No particular reason except to allow....
O'Gara out for Hook ::D:
Tindall out for Flood.
Backs unchanged.
1 trade left :pDT_Xtremez_42:

So when do they update the stats ?

True Blue Jack

Warrant Officer
Oh Clucking bell !!
Front 2 rows unchanged
2nd row, Bonnaire for Vermeulen.
Peel out for Stringer. No particular reason except to allow....
O'Gara out for Hook ::D:
Tindall out for Flood.
Backs unchanged.
1 trade left :pDT_Xtremez_42:

So when do they update the stats ?

That's brave of you making your transfers so early in the week. I'm not touching mine until Friday.

If I remember from last year the stats get updated sometime this afternoon. Doing a quick bit of mental arithmetic I think either Tommo9999 or Wondering Hogs have the lead so far because they had Jonny as kicker and Vincent Clerc who's worth 17 points on his own. Damn Simon Easterby and his yellow card!!

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
That's brave of you making your transfers so early in the week. I'm not touching mine until Friday.

If I remember from last year the stats get updated sometime this afternoon. Doing a quick bit of mental arithmetic I think either Tommo9999 or Wondering Hogs have the lead so far because they had Jonny as kicker and Vincent Clerc who's worth 17 points on his own. Damn Simon Easterby and his yellow card!!

Look we all know RTW is going to win it anyway...... he's just the jammiest git ! ::D:

tommo9999

Higher Pay Band Shiney
Just had a look at the league. It's been updated with the points from the first weekend.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Updated league.... as of 04 Feb 08

Updated league.... as of 04 Feb 08

1 Tommo9999 4 0 70
2 Cymru am byth 3 1 64
3 wondering hogs 3 1 62
4 WKD Golfer 3 0 60
5 Team_Bowmeister 1 2 57
6 RagTag RFC 1 2 52
7 Phil's Flounderers 2 0 51
8 Tashies Moaners 2 0 50
9 West Hull Dockers 1 2 50
10 GrumpyLoose-Head 2 0 48
11 Gwan Glaws 0 0 44
12 Duke`s 15 0 3 43
13 Allez lez Anglais 0 0 39
14 The Marauders 1 0 37
15 notWisps 0 1 33
16 Muchty's Minions 0 0 33
17 Brats pack 0 2 32
18 Lucifers XV 0 1 32
19 Top Bananas 0 0 26
20 Rodge's Rebels 1 0 24
21 Bruggen Bears RUFC 0 0 24

Last edited by a moderator:

tommo9999

Higher Pay Band Shiney
Probably the only time a Jock will top any kind of table during this years competition!!
:pDT_Xtremez_28:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Update from the Scrum site.
Please note that it is Martin Castrogiovanni and not Sergio Parisse that has been awarded the try for Italy, according to the Press Association.

True Blue Jack

Warrant Officer
Update from the Scrum site.
Please note that it is Martin Castrogiovanni and not Sergio Parisse that has been awarded the try for Italy, according to the Press Association.

How could they award it to anybody? I don't think there was any doubt that the ball was grounded but which blue shirt was on top of it was impossible to tell.

I've just looked at my team and realised that only 8 of my starting 15 stayed on for the full 80 minutes. Bl00dy lightweights - that's 7 points I've been cheated out of!

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
I've just looked at my team and realised that only 8 of my starting 15 stayed on for the full 80 minutes.

I just realised that Bow's missus has pipped him by three points !! :pDT_Xtremez_14:
I also noticed that Martin Williams scored 6 points for me, in fact he and Trimble are my high scorers :pDT_Xtremez_42:

P

PD TC

Am I being a right TFW, or is anyone else struggling to work out the points for their team. None of the columns add up to the total in the last column.

This is a severe blow to my game plan as I am now deep in post match analysis, closely examining the areas we were poor in and trying to ensure we remain strong in our good areas. I shall then fall back to my tried and tested selection method of darts

As an example, looking at my table Floody scores 1 point for a full 80, 1 for the try and has a total of 8 points. Similarly, Bergamasco scores 1 for a full 80 yet gets a total of 3 points. ????????

Anyone have any ideas? And in case this is just me being blind, no, I haven't gone and looked at FAQs and all that rubbish.

Last edited: