• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

6 Nations Fantasy Rugby

rugby then work

Cider Drinker
To enter the egoat league you'll need to create your team then join the Private league by entering the following pin code

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Team selection completed...im in.

Cant wait for the games to start.:pDT_Xtremez_30:

as are the Moaners for another 6 nations....always the strongest team....Right at the bottom holding up the rest !

Crack on Wales...................:pDT_Xtremez_09:

rugby then work

Cider Drinker
I've accepted everyone into the league. I know who most of the teams belong to but not sure of the following:

WKD Golfer
RagTag RFC
West Hull Dockers
Bruggen Bears RUFC

PM me and claim your team and I'll be able to post a League table after each round here on the goat.

Good luck to everyone who's entered so far.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Bit of a bump here guys, come on get yer teams in.

Come on you taffy boys, put yer money where your mouth is and get some teams in......... :pDT_Xtremez_14:

R

rodger-dodger

I'm in

I'm in

I'm in, :pDT_Xtremez_30:

trust me, :S

my team are the way forward.:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Bit of a bump here guys, come on get yer teams in.

Come on you taffy boys, put yer money where your mouth is and get some teams in......... :pDT_Xtremez_14:

I have a big stumbling block FOMz. As much as I love watching the Red breasted tribe crushing the English oppressor...... I actually know next to fcuk all about the game ! :pDT_Xtremez_42:

oops ! :pDT_Xtremez_31:

rugby then work

Cider Drinker
15 teams in so far, keep them coming.

If there's enough representation we'll have our own triple crown competition:

All the point gained by each countries supporters added together and then averaged to see who wins the egoat triple crown.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
I have a big stumbling block FOMz. As much as I love watching the Red breasted tribe crushing the English oppressor...... I actually know next to fcuk all about the game ! :pDT_Xtremez_42:

oops ! :pDT_Xtremez_31:

Well you've got something in common with the WRU then haven't you..... :pDT_Xtremez_28:

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
Well you've got something in common with the WRU then haven't you..... :pDT_Xtremez_28:

Now THAT was a bloody cheap shot ! :pDT_Xtremez_31:

I'll have to red RTW's rules and submit a team now won't I :pDT_Xtremez_28: