• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

3rd RO

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I always thought there was a requirement for a 3rd RO if a subject got an exceptional, no mention of this in the JSP757...

Has this changed?

Stingray

Sergeant
I always thought there was a requirement for a 3rd RO if a subject got an exceptional, no mention of this in the JSP757...

Has this changed?

Yes, exceptional for 1 rank above will warrant a 3rd RO for FS only.

3rd RO's only for those other ranks where 2 ranks above is exceptional or high.

At least thats what I have been told!!!!!!

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
All I needed to know, cheers guys. Not sure where I had the impression that an Excep warranted a 3rd RO...maybe a 6000 hangover..

R

Reformed Scribbly

So did a lot of people. The rules changed with a distinct lack of fanfare, which resulted in lots of people being caught out and Manning issuing snotagrams complaining that lots of reports were being requested to be returned.

Fellow 17's, oh the humour!

Forgive me, I'm not 'pure...' and this isn't a graph drawing exercise.

Splitting the atomic hair on the pin, is it not only the 2RO's assessing suitability for promotion 2 ranks HIGH or EXCP that requires a 3rd RO?

Do 1st and 2RO's often have a differing ideas, should they?

More assessment clarity seeking from me to come.

PS. Hello again.