• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

2010 P!ss up

2010 P!ss up

• Total voters
M

Mrs_Monobrow

Right, i have emailed bruntingthorpe to get some info on up coming events, but i have a couple of logical questions. If we can camp out at brunty how do we do it? RAF bird mentioned in an earlier post that getting a couple of 12x12's could prove a pain in the arris as they are loaned from a central location. If we found that we could not borrow them, how would we accommodate those who dont have tents of their own? Would people who have a tent be happy to share with someone who doesnt?

Where would we get the oil drum bbq's from? How would we go about storing the food through the day?

If anyone can answer these questions for me, it would help a great deal!

G

gemarriott

A couple of shoe grids as grill bars from a block some where, the brunty boys should have an oil drum on site and a welding set, BBQ problem solved.

Two plastic dustbins filled with plastcbags of ice, foodstorage/beer coolers.

I have access to one set of camping gear four man tent and a trailer someone can use.

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
I think the main even at Brunty coming up is on 24th July which is the Grand Opening of the Q shed.

Bloody annoyed as I got free tickets to go (all ex Lightning people can get them) but am on holiday and don't get back till 26th :-(

Not a happy bunny as was looking forward to that trip....

Crack on.............:pDT_Xtremez_09:

M

Mrs_Monobrow

I think the main even at Brunty coming up is on 24th July which is the Grand Opening of the Q shed.

Bloody annoyed as I got free tickets to go (all ex Lightning people can get them) but am on holiday and don't get back till 26th :-(

Not a happy bunny as was looking forward to that trip....

Crack on.............:pDT_Xtremez_09:

Yeah i was reading about that. You get an invitation if you donated 50 quid or more or if you are ex lightning or you could pay 50 quid at the gate for a ticket. Bit expensive if you ask me!

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
PM '320psi' and ask his opinion on matters...he's a mover and shaker at Brunty.

M

Mrs_Monobrow

Sorry guys, after looking through my calendar, ive got too much going on in July and August so i wont be organising something and wont be attending anything either. Someone else can feel free to sort something though.

Sorry! :pDT_Xtremez_42: