• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

You Tube/GV

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pie sandwich

that happened to me a few times, you just have to play around with the script, try everything after the = sign that might help

M

monobrow

when ever I put up a vid I end up with two copies in the frame. I have tried deleating and starting again, but no joy - Help

Here thread #6

Your problem is an easy one to solve...

Basically it's because you have been copying the "embed" stuff, which is all HTML and actually refrences the video twice.

All you need to do, is on the video address (what you see in the top bar) is to copy the bit after it says

v=

That is the unique video reference that the embed script is looking for. Copy them few letters/numbers then in your post hit the "You Tube" button (top right) and paste the reference between the tags.

That way you end up with

And if you quote this post sumps, you'll see the tags that I used to put that there.

Hope this helps.

Last edited:

sumps

Sergeant

Your problem is an easy one to solve...

Basically it's because you have been copying the "embed" stuff, which is all HTML and actually refrences the video twice.

All you need to do, is on the video address (what you see in the top bar) is to copy the bit after it says

v=

That is the unique video reference that the embed script is looking for. Copy them few letters/numbers then in your post hit the "You Tube" button (top right) and paste the reference between the tags.

That way you end up with

And if you quote this post sumps, you'll see the tags that I used to put that there.

Hope this helps.

cheers mate

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
Status
Not open for further replies.