• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Yes or No

penfold93

Rex Craymer Man of Danger
Staff member
Subscriber
Having read this story here where do my fellow Goaters stand on this.

My take is that she made the decision 4 years ago and because things are tough then back to the comfort of home. Yet she is not sorry about her decision, there is no remorse so in the words of the old adage 'she's made her bed' is my opinion.

Is that too harsh? Is her new husband entitled?

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts

My take is that she made the decision 4 years ago and because things are tough then back to the comfort of home. Yet she is not sorry about her decision, there is no remorse so in the words of the old adage 'she's made her bed' is my opinion.

Make her permanently PNG.

From what I can gather her husband (is it a recognised marriage?) is a Dutch national so he could come here if he wished by the virtue of his nationality but probably wouldn't be allowed due to his affiliation with an illegal organisation.

I just hope J Corbyn does not become PM in the near future or we will be overridden with the scum.

Witty_Banter

Flight Sergeant

Actions have consequences. It's a simple life-lesson really. She knew what she was doing when she left, and should therefore accept the consequences of that action - no longer allowed entry to the UK. Same goes for her husband, I don't care what country he's from.

However....
A small part of me acknowledges the fact that not granting her re-entry (showing mercy for her monumental fcuk up of a life choice) may well stock the fires within her and, when grown, her child, which is just feeding the ISIS of the future...

...damned if you do, damned if you don't....

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
bring her home

Try and imprison her for being a member of a terrorist organisation.

Separate her from the child, take it into care and give it a new identity.

That'll learn the stupid murdering bitch

FOMz

Warrant Officer
She made her bed - she can lay in it.

I'm more than happy in situations like this to cancel their British passports and make them stateless.

Witty_Banter

Flight Sergeant
bring her home

Try and imprison her for being a member of a terrorist organisation.

Separate her from the child, take it into care and give it a new identity.

That'll learn the stupid murdering bitch

The only downside to your suggestion is that it would have financial implications - why bother with the additional aggro of having to deal with things and pay our money, just leave her stranded. This may sound harsh, but HER child is HER issue, not the UKs.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
She wants free stuff as she can't get it out there in the 'Caliphate'...stuff like medical care, free house, bills sorted, education for the sprog and so on. That stuff should be reserved for people who didn;t sneak away to fight and support mass murder in the name of an intangible...not muppets like this.

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Listened to her on the radio, doesn’t seem all there if you ask me.

I also like the NGO ladies comment about how many cooks, divers and barbers there have been running away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Let her back arrest her put her on triSl lock her up when found guilty. Take the baby away from her before she even enters the country. Leave it in Syria. She can't be allowed to raise it. It'll be the next generation of terrorist if she does it'll be radicalised before it knows it.

I'm a citizen not a subject

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
There's better things that my tax can go to than putting a roof over the head of the whore of an Islamic Terrorist and her offspring.

She needs to keep her legs closed in future.

In summary: NO.

SAXAVORDIAN

Sergeant
Bring her home with child as a hero to the islamic communities in England. Fanfares as she arrives holding aloft her child like some new messiah. Then offer a six bedroom house within the London Europe Labour local council authority. There allow her and child to settle before inviting her on GMB or This Morning with Phil and Bimbo Willyboobs. Praise her to the hilt on how she coped as a Jihadi Bride and local Cooking Celeb. Next Bake Off appearance then ask if she would stand in the local bi-elections for Labour or LimpDems. Or better still a Rock Concert with candles in memories of her lost husbands and children with a personal message from her Grand Mufti read by Dianne (Darth Vader Lookalike and Soundalike heck prove me wrong is Darth Vader James Earl Jones) Abbott. Why because frankly with the amount gone out there and returned as no doubt sleepers sorry according "DUR DUR Intelligence reports not worth bothering". What is the point of spending once ounce of blood sweat and tears dying in a desert, when you leave the kitchen door open wide before you lock the front door. How many poor sods have died, maimed, raped, more morons converted. For what a bit of sand. Simple answer is the women folk who have suffered under the ISIS should have first strike back at these venal halfwits likewise the Jihadi men regardless of which bleeding country also receive the same outcome by the Syrian and Iraqi men who suffered. Or suffer the fate of being mass converted to Christianity by his Holiness Anphonius B'Liarus.

Wobbly_Jon

Corporal
The dumb bint made her 'choice' 4 years ago. So she can stay in the 'Paradise' she chose to emigrate to. And, I hope she ends up in the same state as the rest of the dumb ar$eholes she joined, that is providing a free meal to any scavenging desert animals and insects. Unfortunately our legal system will be influenced by every bleeding heart and she will get a big heartfelt welcome along with a nice tax payer funded house, etc.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
I heard an interesting interview last night about this girl. An expert in all things IS (who just happens to be a muslim as well, for those with high blood pressure and bright pink skin on here) says he found the interview with her very telling about what sort of person she is.

The interview she gave is from a detention camp and he thinks she is being very cagey about what she is saying and trying not to give much away, but he suggested that there are hints of her radicalism just peeping through her comments. He also pointed out most ISIS supporters started melting away 18 months ago and only the hard line 'believers' stayed... so he is questioned the timing of her re-appearance suggesting she is infact a hard-liner and comments that it wouldn't be good for the UK to allow her back.
He also went on to suggest she was used as part of the IS social media campaign to entice other young women to the Caliphate as well...

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
I heard an interesting interview last night about this girl. An expert in all things IS (who just happens to be a muslim as well, for those with high blood pressure and bright pink skin on here) says he found the interview with her very telling about what sort of person she is.

The interview she gave is from a detention camp and he thinks she is being very cagey about what she is saying and trying not to give much away, but he suggested that there are hints of her radicalism just peeping through her comments. He also pointed out most ISIS supporters started melting away 18 months ago and only the hard line 'believers' stayed... so he is questioned the timing of her re-appearance suggesting she is infact a hard-liner and comments that it wouldn't be good for the UK to allow her back.
He also went on to suggest she was used as part of the IS social media campaign to entice other young women to the Caliphate as well...

Seems a reasonable position to take. She is 2 miscarriages down through malnutrition. You don't hang around just looking for Mr Right after that.

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
It’s all very simple.

She gets to come back to the U.K. Her family and supporters are invited to come and meet her along with the Prime Minister. In front of all these people, the press and television cameras Theresa May puts a 9mm round into the back of her skull whilst shouting ‘Jesus is Lord!’.

Job done :pDT_Xtremez_28:

Allflapnofly

Corporal
Apparently, this young female teenager and her other two naïve mates, actually only ran away to be future NASA astronauts on the ISS.....but unfortunately, they caught the wrong flight and flew to the Middle East.....and were then stranded, lost and frightened. Then some unscrupulous wrong'uns took horrible advantage of the poor, vulnerable and waifish trio.....

It's quite a plausible and credible story, I don't understand why anyone isn't sympathetic to this poor girl's dire situation she currently finds herself in?.....

We could still fulfil and satisfy her ambition and send her into space strapped to the outside of an Ariane rocket..... and without the necessary outer space life support equipment - or her having to wear an uncomfortable and bulky spacesuit.....