• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Yemen

John Lloyd

Warrant Officer
I know there has been unrest in Yemen like the rest of the middle east but if conditions for their citizens are this bad then I'm not surprised and would expect to see them get worse.

Yemeni government needs to have a word with itself really.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-12492615

It never fails to amaze me that these people still relate so strongly to the 'Old Country'. This kid must have been a rocket scientist to realise the reason his parents bailed out was because it's a pest hole

Dragoon

Sergeant
Off Topic

I just heard that dozens of people in Zimbabwe were arrested because they were watching news of the Middle East problems.
Mugabe has justified this by saying they were plotting against him.

He's lost it! :pDT_Xtremez_34: