• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Xmas

Sergeant
Wat did you get for xmas m'y other half has just given me an L..T.F. Sweat shirt brillant no
Idea How she got it and shes not saying im made up

Spearmint

Ex-Harrier Mafia Member
1000+ Posts
I purchased my own present this year in the form of this:

http://www.lg.com/uk/tvs/lg-42LM760T-3d-tv

With a decent surround sound set-up as well.

Also received socks, a bottle of Talisker and several trips to the Tip incoming to ditch the insane amount of rubbish generated by my ankle biters even more insane amount of presents!

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
I received a litre of formic acid and some 3 week old roadkill - and it was consumed in one go.

That is the only possible solution as to the unworldly smells falling from my arse this morning. Honestly, it smells nothing like poop at all.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Christmas....fookin boring sh1t.

I'm not finding it boring but people are in such a rush to put it's decs up mid November, spend 4 figures on each sibling even though they don't have a pot to p1ss in (they never learn) then to post on Facebook on Boxing day 'well that's all the decs down and Xmas over for another year!' (an intrinsic cry for attention in my opinion) that I'm becoming somewhat disenchanted with the whole thing...

I think the Fuego clan need to re-think Xmas and do something that involves of moving to a cabin on an isolated island somewhere for the whole period to avoid the weirdness that has snook in over the past decade and just get back to basics as right now it's left a bad taste in my mouth...

Joe_90

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Listening to the radio on Christmas Eve I heard about four times how retail sales hadn't been exceptional but they were at least acceptable. The whole tone of the piece made it seem like the public hadn't tried hard enough to give their money away to the shops. I certainly felt more than a little uncomfortable at that and this mornings BBC footage where a guy nearly tipped his baby out the pram in his rush to get into Next to buy this summers leftover T shirts hasn't helped.

G

grumpyoldb

Britons spent about £2.1bn on unwanted Christmas presents this year, with clothing and ornaments topping the list of unwelcome items. Adults will have typically received two unwanted festive gifts worth an average of £43.50, according to classifieds website Gumtree.

More on SKY news.

Joe_90

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Christ, I've just picked the mother in law up on that one. Of all the people there do you really advocate stopping everyone who isn't white to check their papers? Most members of ethnic minorities in the UK have permission to be here, a fair amount were actually born in the UK believe it or not?

br9mp81

Corporal
Christ, I've just picked the mother in law up on that one. Of all the people there do you really advocate stopping everyone who isn't white to check their papers? Most members of ethnic minorities in the UK have permission to be here, a fair amount were actually born in the UK believe it or not?

beats me why anyone would go to the sales,few years ago i got dragged to **xt,they had piled any junk up to try and get rid,gull wing shirt's kipper ties and flares that said if you lived in east lindsey you would be the best dressed man in town!.

Late & Tired

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
beats me why anyone would go to the sales,few years ago i got dragged to **xt,they had piled any junk up to try and get rid,gull wing shirt's kipper ties and flares that said if you lived in east lindsey you would be the best dressed man in town!.

It's still the 'Sunday Best' rig for a great number of the 'Hykeham Floor-Lickers'

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
Listening to the radio on Christmas Eve I heard about four times how retail sales hadn't been exceptional but they were at least acceptable.
The whole tone of the piece made it seem like the public hadn't tried hard enough to give their money away to the shops.
I certainly felt more than a little uncomfortable at that and this mornings BBC footage where a guy nearly tipped his baby out the pram in his rush to get into Next to buy this summers leftover T shirts hasn't helped.

I cannot see why they squeal.
Everyone knows that there's the post-Christmas Sales and retailers are getting desperate to shift stock so the prices are usually down.
Unfortunately, I had to buy a new washing machine before Xmas, else I'd have had a good look round.

Happy New Year to one and all.

Stevienics

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Th best thing I did for myself was make sure that if i were to over-consume Bacchus's best, it was indeed palatable for a change.

Well done Waitrose

(and, curiously, the adoption if much smaller glasses)

Nice comment...what did you get for xmas, anothers years subscription to the BNP or perhaps skrewdrivers greatest hits dvd.

It was ONLY an observation and if I've caused any offense I apologise as this was completed unintentional.

However, what is offensive sir, is your stereotypical conclusion that you persume I sympathise with the likes of the BNP. I DON'T and my concerns on what many on this forum have previously stated is that immigration is out of control (and may have been somewhat evident on the news coverage of the sales yesterday) and my views don't extend beyond reading such publications like the Daily Mail.

Oh, and by the way, I was born some 38 years ago in Hong Kong. Happy Christmas!

Last edited:

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Can we keep this on topic, ie what did Santa bring you. Before it descends into a rant.

Sent from my GT-S7562 using Tapatalk 2

majortom

LAC
It was ONLY an observation and if I've caused any offense I apologise as this was completed unintentional.

However, what is offensive sir, is your stereotypical conclusion that you persume I sympathise with the likes of the BNP. I DON'T and my concerns on what many on this forum have previously stated is that immigration is out of control (and may have been somewhat evident on the news coverage of the sales yesterday) and my views don't extend beyond reading such publications like the Daily Mail.

Oh, and by the way, I was born some 38 years ago in Hong Kong. Happy Christmas!

And I accept your apology sir, however you may want to diversify your reading material.
The Daily Mail though appearing to outwardly look like a newspaper is a hate filled and scurrilous rag. it dresses up an extreme prejudice into a form that is acceptable to normal people like yourself and gives that view legimatacy.

My family was some of those on the high streets shopping and as they are all of asian descent like myself they would have fallen into your border agency honeytrap, please consider who reads the egoat Sixty Percent Overlap before pressing that submit button.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
what did Santa bring you.

From differing sources 3 bottles of decent port, re-usuable chemical hand warmers for going to footy, Simpsons anthology boxed set and a oddly a book about grumpy reactionary old gits, whatever do they mean not me surely?

E

enginesuck

I got a book, rather **** especially as I forked out on various nightmare, designer perfume, and drop £150 on the posh crockery she collects. Even ****ter that I made sure she had loads of money over the season, normally it's the bloke that does the **** gifts! So I consoled myself buy buying an IPad on Boxing Day