• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Xmas Raffles

Billy Whizz

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
A few years ago, we had a monster Xmas raffle with literally a hundred prizes! Mainly made up with a bulk shipment from a Sex Shop closing down sale!

The draw master decided early on to completely ignore every ticket a certain C/T (DD - Deficating Dave!) won - as he had spent a fortune on tickets!

After the prizes had run out, it was decided to introduce a little drinking game, using the "demi-john of death" filled with the top shelf of spirits. the draw continued only this time every other ticker drawn had the afore mentioned C/T's name on it - or so he thought!

Needless to say, after boasting at several beercalls he could drink anybody under the table he promptly got completely wasted, earned his nickname on the way back to the Mess and got a one to one chat with the heirarchy!

Well done DD!!!!:D

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
'demi-john of death' sadly havent seen it since Lyneham was destroyed last year.

And DD is now in Australia......ripper mate!!!

Goin on about prizes etc, I remember a certain Penis Enlarger you got when you left Benson in the late 80's......you still got it? :D

and no, I dont want to borrow it, hehehehe

Last edited:

Billy Whizz

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
wobbly said:
'demi-john of death' sadly havent seen it since Lyneham was destroyed last year.

And DD is now in Australia......ripper mate!!!

Goin on about prizes etc, I remember a certain Penis Enlarger you got when you left Benson in the late 80's......you still got it? :D

and no, I dont want to borrow it, hehehehe

What a memory you have! No, unfortunately it worked straight away so I dispensed with it during my drunken days at Gutersloh!!!

I bet you remember when I got stripped and tied up outside the WRAF block! Could've done with it then!!!!!!!!:D