• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Xmas Check-in

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
With a week to go check in...

Working/off?

Home/away?

Decs up or Grinch mode selected?

Drinking heavily and when?

Family visiting /ear plugs and or Xanax handy?

Billy Whizz

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Off for 2 weeks.

Home.

Decs up for a change.

Xmas Day Alice in Wonderland theme at In-Laws to keep the missus happy.

Kryten

Warrant Officer
Off for 11 days

Home/away?

Full on grinch mode selected in the Kryten Man Cave

Drinking heavily from teatime Friday until New Years Day

Visiting family on Christmas Eve/ Day/ Boxing day - hence the drinking.

muttywhitedog

Retired Rock Star 5.5.14
1000+ Posts
My contract allows me every December off. I provide a taxi service for the rest of the clan who are all busy working to keep me in my partial retirement.

Warwick Hunt

Persona Non-Grata
1000+ Posts
Will be enjoying my 3rd Xmas here in hot, sticky, wet Singapore. Xmas dinner on Clarke Quay followed by cocktails in the recently reopened Long Bar in Raffles.

ninjarabbi

Warrant Officer
Just about recovered from a delightful bout of Norovirus courtesy of my neighbours girlfriend and now have viral pharyngitis so can’t eat solids. Grinch mode fully engaged, basket of kittens for strangling places by sofa and .22 rifle loaded ready to target any fools trying to singing Christmas carols.

Excellent! 😈

Rocket_Ronster

You ain`t seen me.
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Just about recovered from a delightful bout of Norovirus courtesy of my neighbours girlfriend and now have viral pharyngitis so can’t eat solids. Grinch mode fully engaged, basket of kittens for strangling places by sofa and .22 rifle loaded ready to target any fools trying to singing Christmas carols.

Excellent! 😈
Instant diet.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Christmas so far definitely being dampened by rampant illness for many around me...sound like what Ninja R has...I seem to be resilient to it so lone drinking it is!

Are El

LAC
Just waiting for the carnage to happen that is New Year's Eve here, in a normally so quiet village, when "normal" folk go completely bonkers letting off industrial strength fireworks and setting fire to discarded furniture in the middle of the street, until the riot squad eventually pitches up. Nowadays I breath a heavy sigh of relief when it's finally over!

Are El

LAC
Turned out quite tame in the end, there were some lads across the street having a bit of a party but they had all disappeared by about half past eleven! In the end it was so foggy that you could only hear the fireworks! Oh well, roll on summer!

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Turned out quite tame in the end, there were some lads across the street having a bit of a party but they had all disappeared by about half past eleven! In the end it was so foggy that you could only hear the fireworks! Oh well, roll on summer!

I won six bottles of Rebellion Cornish Moonshine before Christmas so took a couple to a NYE party, instigating a ‘shot every 20 minutes’ rule...made for a more raucous evening than usual and less useable day yesterday!