• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

XH558 Airborne today

Robby

Corporal
Getting home earlier today I was treated to the glorious sight of XH558 getting airborne from Bruntingthorpe around 14.30 and making a nice steady turn and heading north, parallel with the M1.

I can only guess she was on route to Cosford so congratulations to the team and all those who funded this years flying, I hope you get some good weather for this years show.:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Weebl

Flight Sergeant
It landed at Brize a couple of hours ago, did a pretty little display first.

Still stupid loud as well :D

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Yup, those in the vacinity of Brize may well see it display tomorrow as well.

Ex-Bay

SNAFU master
Subscriber
Yep, a quick call to the team yesterday confirmed that the venerable old lady is indeed on course to display at Cosford on Sunday.

Oh praise the Lord; I'm taking a bunch of spaceys there on Sunday.
Now, where did I put my long lens. . . . . ?