• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

wow such comments

I thought e goat was going to be popular. I half expected a few comments in the copper section, but none?! Really?!

Oh well :pDT_Xtremez_19:

Flybynight

Flight Sergeant
I thought e goat was going to be popular. I half expected a few comments in the copper section, but none?! Really?!

Oh well :pDT_Xtremez_19:

Wait for it, laddie! Flappin' about like a French letter wavin' in the breeze! They'll be along, never fear, but the Goat wasn't feeling well yesterday and took to its whatever goats sleep in and on. In the meantime welcome, young scuffer padawan, may the (Police) Force be with you.

BTW if that's your real name and last three you might live to regret it. Or you just might not live. Most of us prefer to be anonymous, given how public the Forums are.

;

Dan_Brown

Sergeant
Perhaps people are shocked by a proto-snowdrop who can string a whole sentence together?

This snowdrop is in the last few months of a BSc(Hons).

Also, stringing sentences together is an essential skill. How else do you think Stn Cdr's get to read about how SAC Scrote has ballsed up again?! ;)

FOMz

Warrant Officer

Also, stringing sentences together is an essential skill. How else do you think Stn Cdr's get to read about how SAC Scrote has ballsed up again?! ;)

Not very often... Because the scuffer can't spell or string a sentence together ;)

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts

So you've not passed it yet then.

Flybynight

Flight Sergeant

Oh well, a BSc. If it had been a BA...

In P 1 I had to transcribe statements and assorted evidence to complete paperwork for station commander's orderly room. T G 8 spelling was optional apparently!

Dan_Brown

Sergeant
Also, wot about spel chekker? Yu wood think personnal woodn't wont to luk twonks and wood use this useful tool - but, no!

Read a recent sitrep from our MPGS brethren and had the likes of 'custidy' amongst other things - does the big red squiggle mean nothing to you???!!!!