• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Will you be voting Blair in the future?

Will you be voting Blair in the future?

• Yes, he's the man for the job

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • No, a two year old can do better

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
I think this Government needs shooting, not elected out of office. They seem more worried about spending our money on looking after foreigners and being PC. Your thoughts please.

F

Fablon biff chit

But vote for who?

There should be a None of the Above on the card.

S

Sunnyside_Up

What if you're apathetic and don't vote? Is that worse?

Plumber

Flight Sergeant
I say down with democracy, lets reinstate the Queen and go back to a full blown dictatorship. The people have proved they don't know whats good for them on many occasions and its obvious they can't handle the responsibility.

And whats wrong with Tony Blair? Great bloke I think. :confused:

T

Twonston Pickle

I'm with Plumber; At least the royalty have some sort of training (usually from the Military)

Stax

Flight Sergeant
5od it! Lets have a damn good military coup. We'll put anyone who wants to be a politician down the pits with a shovel and pick. We will give the military the permission to shoot Chavs and owners of miniature yorkshire terriers (sorry that's just me again, yappy little ferkers, can't abide them). Block up the channel tunnel and send all the people who we protected, prior to the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq, back. They fled their countries under the Taliban and Saddam, they have gone now so off they go to help rebuild their country instead of scrounging from ours (I don't condone racism just cant stand ferkin' scroungers) And finally all civilians will have to bow to service personnel when they walk past! Hah, those sons of Nippon had the right idea!

Plumber

Flight Sergeant
Stax said:
5od it! Lets have a damn good military coup. We'll put anyone who wants to be a politician down the pits with a shovel and pick. We will give the military the permission to shoot Chavs and owners of miniature yorkshire terriers (sorry that's just me again, yappy little ferkers, can't abide them). Block up the channel tunnel and send all the people who we protected, prior to the invasion of Afghanistan and Iraq, back. They fled their countries under the Taliban and Saddam, they have gone now so off they go to help rebuild their country instead of scrounging from ours (I don't condone racism just cant stand ferkin' scroungers) And finally all civilians will have to bow to service personnel when they walk past! Hah, those sons of Nippon had the right idea!

Can I make one amendment to that Stax? Please could we include the shooting of people with jack russells who sh1t on your grass but don't bother to clean it up, have nothing against the dog I'm quite fond of jack russells it the owners that get on my t1ts. Cheers. :)

Stax

Flight Sergeant
Plumber said:
Can I make one amendment to that Stax? Please could we include the shooting of people with jack russells who sh1t on your grass but don't bother to clean it up, have nothing against the dog I'm quite fond of jack russells it the owners that get on my t1ts. Cheers. :)

Yep, no worries Plumber me old Psycho. In fact lets have a list of "things we in the military should be allowed to do as a matter of course without any recrimination in the event of a military coup". Best effort gets the admiration of us all and the chance to shoot the first politician/Jack Russell owner come the revolution (Doh! did I say revolution, I meant co-ordinated uprising of the massed military both male and female of either sexuality, any creed, colour or religion as long as they are not territorials or auxilary's)......................(or ginger, or with ear and nasal hair or 2nd toes that are bigger than big toes, or Kia drivers or........bugger! this is getting complicated now we may have to have a rethink, now wheres that video of Dr Strangelove..........................)

T

Twonston Pickle

In the event of a military coup, we should be:

a. given a special lane of our own on all motorways to beat the traffic.

b. able to shoot anyone who "looks at me funny", with a chav item of clothing on or a chav attitude.

c. able to adopt a politician as our ADC/batman (regardless of the rank we hold).

d. deferred to at all public bars!

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
Is it ok if I get that bloke who was meant to clean my windows last week?

Plumber

Flight Sergeant
Twonston Pickle said:
In the event of a military coup, we should be:

a. given a special lane of our own on all motorways to beat the traffic.

b. able to shoot anyone who "looks at me funny", with a chav item of clothing on or a chav attitude.

c. able to adopt a politician as our ADC/batman (regardless of the rank we hold).

d. deferred to at all public bars!

Good start.

1. Shoot anyone who uses their fog lights at the wrong times, why drive on perfectly clear days with all fog lights on and then switch to side lights as soon as the thick fog roles in.

2. Ram anyone off the road that drives in the fast lane at 50-60 miles an hour and refuses to get out of it.

3. Publicly humiliate those people that push their kids around in pushchairs the size of small ocean liners and give you filthy looks for not getting out of their way fast enough when they ram the things into your shins/calfs/ankles.

4. Sell into the slave trade those upper middle class interferring do gooder house wives, that don't do anything but watch day time tv, write to the Daily Mail complaining about how outraged they are of Tunbridge Wells, and going around sapping every last bit of enjoyment out of everybody else's life by being anti smoking drinking living.

5. Go to Europe on raiding parties for goodies.

6. Enforced boot camp for anyone who is overweight.

7. Forced labour for those malingerers on the dole, if they want money from the state they can bloody well earn it.

Stax

Flight Sergeant
Plumber, you could be our leader (although in an anarcho-syndicalistic state the concept of leader is overturned by a committee of peers who meet bi-weekly to discuss and implement those suggestions that come from the group as a whole (and sub comittee for subject matter as an example) then after passing the suggested conclusions around the members of the state to allow them the oppurtunity to vote if the select comittee have made the correct decision on behalf of the masses.....................oh ferk, shoot me I'm turning into a leftie 7wa7)

Last edited:
A

A CLING NERD SHRON

Actually I think you will find that The basic principles of anarcho-syndicalism are workers' solidarity, direct action and self-management. They are the manifestation in daily life of the application to the workers' movement of the libertarian principles of anarchism. The anarchist philosophy which inspires these basic principles also defines their purpose; that is, to be a tool of self-emancipation from wage-slavery, and as a means of working towards Libertarian Communism.

Libertarian communists are also called anarchists. Anarchists are opposed to capitalism and the state, and they believe the working class must organize to overthrow capitalism and replace it with an egalitarian, libertarian system where each person's autonomy and individuality is fully realised and allowed to flourish, and human community and solidarity is fully realised. Three simmilar movements are known as council communism, autonomism (autonomist marxism) and the Situationist International. All of these movements advocate the self-emancepation of the working class, and are opposed to using the electorial process to gain political power, prefering revolution.

Plumber the answer to your No1 is BMW drivers. Next time you see a BMW it will have its fog lights on, Guaranteed. :eek:

Y

yeah-right

Don't beleive we will have to vote for/against Blair again cos Brown will choose his moment to stab him in the back and take over.

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Do you find Blair annoying and totally out of touch with the British people though? and Its ford drivers that usually have fog lights on, usually old Orion drivers.....

Plumber

Flight Sergeant
Well as of today, the options are some snivelling snot nosed gimp from the tory party or some permanently pi55ed ginger git (suppose thats not to bad), to replace him.

It also seems to be Vauxhall Corsa/Nova drivers that drive around with there fog lights permanently on with their ultra huge exhausts.

F

Flt Lt Badminton-Squash

Nerd,
I drive a BMW, I only use the fog lights in...erm...fog! Please dont tar us all with the same brush. Whats wrong, does your vehicle not have fog lights for you to play with?

Sorry, totally off thread there I know however, BMW drivers get a raw deal most of the time, mostly by people who cant afford them!!!

Anyway, just a thought...

Last edited:
A

A CLING NERD SHRON

So are you now saying that you have to be in a certain wage bracket in order to be able to afford one? You snob.
Those owners who have the engine size taken off the back so you don't realise they are only driving a 1.6 make me laugh.........................are you one of those?:rolleyes:
Why do BMW fit the windscreen wipers to wrong way round?

BMW Beware Major Wob :D

N

North Sea Tiger

When it comes to Blair according to Nerdy I am "Determined to Kill Him" !!

(Good Job I dont drive a BMW !!)

Standing by for Incoming .. ;)

F

Flt Lt Badminton-Squash

Nerd.
The badge remains at the rear of my vehicle and I see no reason to remove it, certainly not for the reasons you have suggested. I am contented that something amuses you because you sound like such a astringent and conceited person who seems to believe that people can have an opinion as long as it’s the same as yours! The point I made regarding affordability was not directed at anyone in particular it was a generalization of people and their views, as you generalize BMW drivers. I am in no way trying to imply that you have to be in a certain income bracket to buy a BMW…. It’s a fact… if you earn £100.00 per week and that is your sole income with no savings then you cannot afford to spend £30-40,000 on a vehicle of whatever make. Even you cannot argue that point, its basic math’s. You then purchase a vehicle in your price range… that you can afford! If that direction of consideration makes me a snob then so be it, my sleep will not be affected by your thoughts!

Also, it been quite some time since BMW (Bayerische Motoren Werke, not quite your interpretation) has made 1.6 liter engine for the model I drive. The badge on the rear does not indicate the engine size i.e. 316i is a 1.9 liter engine for example. Now I know you are going to go off and do your research and try to prove me wrong in some way because that’s how you work, enjoy your research, you may find you enjoy what you read and choose to purchase a BMW for yourself. Mind you I do remember a time in Germany that certain person was refused a BMW in the dealership at JHQ, I am now beginning to speculate if that was you and maybe you have been holding a grudge all this time…

Anyway, just a thought…