• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why?

Y

You Can Call Me Al

Allah - You've Gone Strangely Quiet, However...

Allah - You've Gone Strangely Quiet, However...

"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."

T

The Controller

You Can Call Me Al said:
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."

Like my friend MorleySwanton....I only open my mouth to change feet!:eek:

Y

You Can Call Me Al

Controller...

Controller...

You would do well to remember:

"The crow that mimics a cormorant is drowned"

:pDT_Xtremez_08:

PVRisthefuture

Sergeant
ballz

ballz

Hi I'm new, and I'll say hello, and tell scopies and trafficers that you're both useless fcuks. At least you can have a laugh etc with most trafficers. :pDT_Xtremez_27:

M

morleyswanton

PVRisthefuture said:
Hi I'm new, and I'll say hello, and tell scopies and trafficers that you're both useless fcuks. At least you can have a laugh etc with most trafficers. :pDT_Xtremez_27:

A cutting word is worse than a bowstring, a cut may heal, but the cut of the tongue does not.******

SirSaltyHelmet

Thoroughly Nice Chap
PVRisthefuture said:

Better to be a useless fcuk than an illiterate one ******

Could be worse though, you could be an illiterate GRMS tech.... mmmm now there is a thought

Last edited:

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
SirSaltyHelmet said:
Better to be a useless fcuk than an illiterate one ******

Could be worse though, you could be an illiterate GRMS tech.... mmmm now there is a thought

wouldn't that be an illiterate GMRS tech . . . .

M

maninthevan

Originally Posted by Sir Salty Helmet

Nope.... GRMS it is

Never mind that m8,

WTF are you doing still at work at this time...?

READ THE CLOCK FELLA!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_28:

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_collie

SirSaltyHelmet said:
Nope.... GRMS it is

Operators ! ! They have never got a sense of humour - (or understand dyslexic jokes) . . . .

SirSaltyHelmet

Thoroughly Nice Chap
mad_collie said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_collie

Operators ! ! They have never got a sense of humour - (or understand dyslexic jokes) . . . .

BUGGER BUGGER BUGGER!!

Y

You Can Call Me Al

PVR is the Future...

PVR is the Future...

Hi I'm new, and I'll say hello, and tell scopies and trafficers that you're both useless fcuks. At least you can have a laugh etc with most trafficers.

"Our judgments judge us; and nothing reveals us or exposes our weaknesses more ingeniously than the attitude of pronouncing upon our fellows."

Tw*t!

M

morleyswanton

PVRisthefuture said:
Thankfully they get paid more than you, so who's the ****** ?

Obviously you!!******

A man's discontent is his worst evil.

Go and wake up your cook.