• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why?

A

Allah

Surely this infidel ATC forum should be merged/included with the Scopies?

Chaka

Sergeant
Allah,

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest your scrotum.

Oh crap, that will be a fatwa on me then.:pDT_Xtremez_42:

PS Makes a change from a Fat Waaf..tee hee.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
Why don't we merge the Int people with the Admin(JPA) people - because both of you lot talk out of your arse and no-one believes a word you say..............

Just a thought

M

morleyswanton

And behold

And behold

Allah said:
Surely this infidel ATC forum should be merged/included with the Scopies?

Now I, write what few things I write, in the same book with my brother; for behold, I saw the last which he wrote, that he wrote it with his own hand; and he wrote it in the day that he delivered them unto me. And after this manner we keep the arecords, for it is according to the commandments of our fathers. And I make an end.

T

The Controller

Chaka,

Glad to see the stint in the Diplomacy Corps seems to have rubbed off on you then??

PS....Can I say "Rubbed off on you...?"

Chaka

Sergeant
The Controller - I refer the Honourable Gentlemen to the reply I gave Morleyswanton a moment ago.

M

morleyswanton

Chaka said:
The Controller - I refer the Honourable Gentlemen to the reply I gave Morleyswanton a moment ago.

Chaka I'd like to leave you with one thought, but I'm not sure you have anywhere to put it!

Nevertheless, I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass!

SirSaltyHelmet

Thoroughly Nice Chap
What is with you Int (sorry lack of Int) that makes you talk so much $hite! Must be the lack of daylight and an over unindulgence of comic books ******

Forsooth the Int lot do partake in and suck the cock of life

Y

You Can Call Me Al

'Tis time Al returned!

'Tis time Al returned!

Right yous lot listen in (ooops wrong alter ego!)

However - in the same vein - Allah bl**dy good idea.

I think.

Or maybe not.

:pDT_Xtremez_40:

Chaka

Sergeant
Al, so wot you is sayings sort of is if the two are merged then Air Traffickers will become ****** like them Scopie Dopies types?

Y

You Can Call Me Al

One finds that the level always settles to the lowest point rather than vice versa...

:(

M

morleyswanton

Chaka - You need to thank God every day when you get up that you have something to do that day which must be done whether you like it or not. Being forced to work and forced to do your best to defend the ATC Branch will breed in you temperance and self-control, diligence and strength of will, cheerfulness and content, and a hundred virtues which the idle will never know.

SirSaltyHelmet

Thoroughly Nice Chap
morleyswanton said:
Chaka - You need to thank God every day when you get up that you have something to do that day which must be done whether you like it or not. Being forced to work and forced to do your best to defend the ATC Branch will breed in you temperance and self-control, diligence and strength of will, cheerfulness and content, and a hundred virtues which the idle will never know.

See what I mean?? Gotham City Call Batman, the feckign Riddler is back and disguised as an Int fecker

M

morleyswanton

SirSaltyHelmet said:

See what I mean?? Gotham City Call Batman, the feckign Riddler is back and disguised as an Int fecker

Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some have unwittingly entertained angels underground.

My soul is continually in my hand: yet do I not forget thy law.

Sir Salty I salute you, however Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.

Chaka

Sergeant
morleyswanton said:

Morleygoatblower - I refer you to the reply I gave you at #8.

M

morleyswanton

Chaka said:
Morleygoatblower - I refer you to the reply I gave you at #8.

O Chaka, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called; Which some professing have erred concerning faith. Grace be with thee. Amen.