• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why?

Y

You Can Call Me Al

PVRisthefuture...

PVRisthefuture...

and another thing; I note in your public profile you describe yourself in 'What Are You' as 'in the RAF' - why nothing about TOSSER?

Tart.

Knobber.

PVRisthefuture

Sergeant
SirSaltyHelmet said:
If you destroy a bridge, be sure you can swim

You say these things like it bothers me. Tomorrow, I could be unhelpful, traffic will want something fixed, and I could just have a brew and play some games online. What are they going to do? I have the power to make so many people upset, yet I don't because I personal pride in myself and my job.

Plus, I have the NSN for a new bridge anyway. 6515-00-126-3570

Please don't tell me you will look that up?!? Ha! :rolleyes:

Y

You Can Call Me Al

Please God let him PVR tomorrow...

Please God let him PVR tomorrow...

I have the power to make so many people upset, yet I don't because I personal pride in myself and my job

You really are an egotistical little prat aren't you?

'Tis a great shame you don't take as much pride in your grammar young man!

Now go and play with the real 'traffic'!

:pDT_Xtremez_17:

SirSaltyHelmet

Thoroughly Nice Chap
PVRisthefuture said:
You say these things like it bothers me. Tomorrow, I could be unhelpful, traffic will want something fixed, and I could just have a brew and play some games online. What are they going to do? I have the power to make so many people upset, yet I don't because I personal pride in myself and my job.

The only power you have softlad is that small generator throwing out enough voltage to power that dimly lit bulb above your head... ******

R_Squared

Flight Sergeant
PVRisthefuture said:
Bizzare, must be nice to be of sufficient rank and uniqueness of skill to blow off anyone who requires something as small as the ssr/ watchman sorted.
can I be your mate? *fawn fawn*
It would be cool to be in with someone who can tell a SATCO to ram it up his hoop because "i'm having a cuppa and knocking one out to online bongo literature!" :pDT_Xtremez_14:
go take your head for a sh1t.

Last edited:
M

morleyswanton

PVRisthefuture said:

Young boy - the only person you have ever made upset is your dear old mother. :eek:

Just imagine how she felt lying on her back, screaming and shouting during labour. All that pain, sweat and tears. What did she get?? Some little fcking idiot who thinks I have the power to make so many people upset.******

There is an old African proverb which states:

A chick that will grow into a cock can be spotted the very day it hatches.

Need I say any more?

SirSaltyHelmet

Thoroughly Nice Chap
morleyswanton said:
Young boy - the only person you have ever made upset is your dear old mother. :eek:

Just imagine how she felt lying on her back, screaming and shouting during labour. All that pain, sweat and tears. What did she get?? Some little fcking idiot who thinks I have the power to make so many people upset.******

Need I say any more?

Fcuk me readers an intelligent post from Morley!!

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It
U R A C0ck

U R A C0ck

You Can Call Me Al said:
You really are an egotistical little prat aren't you?

'Tis a great shame you don't take as much pride in your grammar young man!

Now go and play with the real 'traffic'!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PVRisthefuture

Please don't tell me you will look that up?!? Ha!

The only power you have softlad is that small generator throwing out enough voltage to power that dimly lit bulb above your head... ******

Quote:

Bizzare, must be nice to be of sufficient rank and uniqueness of skill to blow off anyone who requires something as small as the ssr/ watchman sorted.
can I be your mate? *fawn fawn*
It would be cool to be in with someone who can tell a SATCO to ram it up his hoop because "i'm having a cuppa and knocking one out to online bongo literature!" :pDT_Xtremez_14:
go take your head for a sh1t.

Quote:

Please don't tell me you will look that up?!? Ha!

Young boy - the only person you have ever made upset is your dear old mother.

Need I say any more?

Hey, gobsh1te - as you can see by the comments above, it is quite obvious why you have taken so long to reach your career ceiling.

Don't drag the rest of us down with your arrogance/incompetence.

(never thought I'd be sticking up for Ops . . . .):pDT_Xtremez_35: