• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Why can't I access other forums?

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Hi A.M.

The roundels which are highlighted with the RAF colours mean that there is new content in that particular forum

If they are grey, there is no new content.

However, if you click on the blue wording adjacent to the roundels, you will be able to access that forum. Try it and if you have any more questions, I will be happy to help you.

TW

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
No problem.:pDT_Xtremez_22:

I have checked your access rights and everything is good to go.

Have a look around and post away 'til your heart is content!

Is there any I need to change in my profile settings as I cannot seem to view the gallery or albums?

i get a message telling me I do not have permissions to view.

thanks n anticipation of any help.

Richard

FOMz

Warrant Officer
You need to either Donatr or Subscribe to the Goat to get access to them my friend...

Cluck on either the Donate (a single one off payment) or Subscribe (an annual payment) on the bar under the Goat lgo, cough up the shekels and you will get access...

As well as a few ither bits and bobs like a nice shiney firum badge, a colour on your name and the ddep satisfaction that you have helped keep the Goat alive.

:pDT_Xtremez_28: