• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Remembrance Special 09 Nov 11

rugby then work

Cider Drinker
When I offered he didn't want me as his phone a friend. May have been something to do with the state I was in after 6 hours of drinking.

Drill Bit

Sergeant
I'm surprised the Army are giving up an officer for this; given the questionable integrity of one of their previous ret'd officers.

Mug?

Flight Sergeant
Is there a limit?

Is there a limit?

Has he done any work this year?
Was he not in some charity cycle ride too?
FS anyone?

M

MyShineyAr$e

Clearly embarrassed to be a Career Manager he instead masquerades as the Drill and Ceremonial Sgt for High Wycombe.

M

MyShineyAr$e

After a quick add up, I reckon I know why he has so much time for charity - High Wycombe only has 3 parades a year!

I would be fundraising like Jimmy Saville if that was my job.

T

The Masked Geek

TG4 bods might recognise one of the contestants, he has had a major role in their movements. :-D

So that's what the fecker looks like. At least I have a face to hate now. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

M

MyShineyAr$e

Maybe he should remuster cause he's clearly embarrassed to be a clk.

Why such a negative response to a bloke who I personally know works bloody hard
In a job which at times must be difficult to please everyone in the current climate.
There is no doubt in my mind he was selected to represent the RAF due to the amount of
Personal time he has given up to raise funds for the RAFBF, if you had to use their services god
Forbid i bet you'd not have the same opinion!

This is a sad state when we start turning on a fellow RAF bod because he is willing to help others!

RAF Bird

Stacker *********
In a job which at times must be difficult to please everyone in the current climate.
There is no doubt in my mind he was selected to represent the RAF due to the amount of
Personal time he has given up to raise funds for the RAFBF, if you had to use their services god

This is a sad state when we start turning on a fellow RAF bod because he is willing to help others!

dont get me wrong mate I see where you are coming from but it's only a bit of banter. I doubt very much if he hasn't had this all said to his face in a crewroom. I thought he did brilliantly. He was obviously very very nervous (but probably no where near as much as I would have been had I been in his shoes) and he came up trumps. I have a friend who works for the RAFBF and she was very proud of his efforts. I recon we came tops of the three services as well cos he never actually left time was up! :)

E

Evil Stan

Shame on those of you who use a faceless social network to disrespect someone who has raised money for YOUR charity who will help you in your hour of need. Why the negatives? And as for the comment about has he been at work, how many of you knock off early on a Fri, play sport on a Wed afternoon, or are lucky enough to participate in AT for a week or two at a time? People in glass houses......

Realist78

Master of my destiny
The only p1sser was time running out, they should have extended the programme for a few more minutes to see how far he would have got. As for folks having a go at him, come on guys, he's raised some badly needed cash, would you have gone on TV to do the same?:pDT_Xtremez_26:

sausage2

Decorated war hero
Administrator
1000+ Posts
, how many of you knock off early on a Fri, play sport on a Wed afternoon, or are lucky enough to participate in AT for a week or two at a time? People in glass houses......

What RAF are you in? It's not the same one I'm in.

mad_collie

The Other Mods Made Me Do It

Shame on those of you who use a faceless social network to disrespect someone who has raised money for YOUR charity who will help you in your hour of need. Why the negatives? And as for the comment about has he been at work, how many of you knock off early on a Fri, play sport on a Wed afternoon, or are lucky enough to participate in AT for a week or two at a time? People in glass houses......

Calm down dears, it's a bit of banter. Next time I see/speak to him I will rip the p1ss mercilessly.

But at the end of the day, he raised £50K for the RAFB and we're all proud of what he's done. Just because everybody is not quick to be a plaudit whore (whereas grief whores are a plenty), doesn't mean his efforts are not appreciated.