• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which groups/artistes have you seen in concert?

Rigga

Licensed Aircraft Engineer
1000+ Posts
Licensed A/C Eng
Madness
Bad Manners
Body Snatchers
Abba
Elton John - several times
Rod Stewart - twice
Cliff Richard
Status Quo

N

NotAnIDOYet

Dire Straits
Manic Street Preachers
Suede
New Order
Sam Brown
D:ream!
Arcade Fire
Fyfe Dangerfield
Guillemots
Robbie Williams/Ash/Kelly Osborne/The Darkness/Moby (Knebworth gig)
Texas
Mansun
Boo Radleys

Arcade Fire are just awesome live.

D

dozyscopie1

Ocean Colour Scene
Happy Mondays
James
Charlatans
Stereophonics
Oasis
Ash
Reverand and the Makers
Kasabian
Doves
Editors
Friendly Fires
Foo Fighters
and best of all The Rolling Stones

Got Noel Gallagher at the O2 end of Feb and like Bluetonic, The Stone Roses in July which will probably overtake The Rolling Stones as my favourite gig.

Status Quo (4 times)
Rod Stewart (Quo were supporting him)
Joe Cocker
Dire Straits
Manics
Neil Diamond
MeatLoaf (Glasgow, Birmingham,Bath)
Green Day
30 Seconds to Mars
Big Country (Last year in Oxford, this year I'll be seeing them in Reading).

Big Country are superb, even without the late Stuart Adamson, and they take me back to my youth...the first time I realised I was old was looking round the crowd in Oxford, and realising I was the same age as the old buggas around me!!!!

Will be off to see the Happy Mondays soon. My missus is the cousin of Paul Davies who has promised us tickets for Manchester...can't wait.
Also saw Katrina and the Waves at Honington and Bad Manners at Laarbruch!

Last edited:

Dave-exfairy

Warrant Officer
2nd of march? Mint, my mate, got the tickets whilst he was in afghan. The only problem is apparently we have seats! Which I find bizzare.

Yup, only thing is I have a spare ticket, my tw@t of a mate forgot about the gig and booked a snowboarding holiday. I'm in the pit!