• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What is the point of TIW, kill it off!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blackadder

Sam me old mucka - how is civvy street treating you!
Tis I, Mustapha Uprising, fellow instigator of the original online bazaar (which I seem to recall you knocked up first on the plotting office restricted PC).

Happily, I had already escaped that Norfolk hell-hole before you got the ultimate promotion so tales such as you simply posting your MQ keys through the door and simply doing one without cleaning it must forever remain second-hand rumours.

Someone did show me the page where you sold your old No.1s on ebay ("suitable for use as small tent") - nice one!

On Topic - TIW, fat chance of that still being around this time next year! With manning at the big J the way it is they will snap up those 60 analysts ASAP. Anyway, I care little as I will be foolishly working with the army for yet another tour. Hi Ho, Hi Ho, off to ASTOR I will go...:pDT_Xtremez_37:

T

The Almighty Fatwa Sam

Sam me old mucka - how is civvy street treating you!

Absolutely tickety boo my old amigo. Couldn't be happier here in the land of normality.

Tis I, Mustapha Uprising, fellow instigator of the original online bazaar (which I seem to recall you knocked up first on the plotting office restricted PC).

Tis true. Mis-use of service IT equipment is a fine art indeed, and one that I believe I became quite proficient at.
Did you ever hear about the time I got a warning from the police because I tried to make a message pop up on a certain Sgt's desktop, but did it wrong and a message saying "Hello G****m, I'm the little man inside your computer and I can see what you're up to" instantly appeared on every single MarhamNet computer all acorss the station? Hundreds of them. Including the Stn Cmdrs terminal who just happened to share the same first name as the Sgt in question, so he went into instant paranoia mode and called in the police who got cis-eng to trace it to my login.
Oh such fun we had.

Happily, I had already escaped that Norfolk hell-hole before you got the ultimate promotion so tales such as you simply posting your MQ keys through the door and simply doing one without cleaning it must forever remain second-hand rumours.

Quite true nonetheless.
I took what I needed or wanted to keep, filled a couple of tri-walls with the stuff I was binning, locked the house up and popped the keys into teh DHE.
March-Outs are an indignity for service-personnel. I was a civvy by the time I was moving out, so screw them.

Someone did show me the page where you sold your old No.1s on ebay ("suitable for use as small tent") - nice one!

I got a hundred quid for that. I was well chuffed.

On Topic - TIW, fat chance of that still being around this time next year! With manning at the big J the way it is they will snap up those 60 analysts ASAP.

Yeah, especially if their civvies keep on going on strike for better wages. Money grabbing gits. LOL. You just can't rely on a civvy mate:pDT_Xtremez_15:

Anyway, I care little as I will be foolishly working with the army for yet another tour. Hi Ho, Hi Ho, off to ASTOR I will go...:pDT_Xtremez_37:

Enjoy mate. Have a good laugh at all the pongos running round like they have a poker up their spines, springing to attention and saluting every time a baby officer farts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.