• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Website styles

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
For those on IGS you can now select a format that is more compatible with the IGS browser by selecting the "E-GOAT IGS" style from the drop down menu situated at the bottom left hand side of the forums. I will edit the logo in due course.

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Ok I'll bite....On IGS now and can't find this option, I am an IT biff though....

Pikeman

Cider one of the five
1000+ Posts
Ok I'll bite....On IGS now and can't find this option, I am an IT biff though....
Yep you are, even I managed to find it, look at the bottom left of the home page and you will see a drop down box, it is there. Mind you it still wont let me have smileys.

wobbly

E-goat Head *****
Administrator
Do you see the smileys at all? I can see them on IGS but can't select them Emoticon test using brackets etc :)

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I can see smileys on the right handside where they ought to be but only with a magnifying glass ie very small!