• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Want to fight against ISIS?

G

Gord

Former members of HM Armed Forces who want to fight ISIS could be prosecuted.

https://www.facebook.com/ForcesTV?fref=nf

Right or wrong?
Surely as long as they are not going as mercenaries, ie not being paid other than receiving food, clothing, weapons and ammunition and are fighting against the people we consider to be the enemy then they are simply standing up as human beings and taking a stand against evil.

If on the other hand they are fighting FOR ISIS then they are our enemy and should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, whether they are civilians, ex military or relatives of yer great grandmothers long lost 42nd cousin twice removed or those three high school kids that the government has said will not be prosecuted should they return to the UK. Bollocks to that, they chose to go over there to support ISIS, they SHOULD be prosecuted as terrorists should they return.

mild mannered janitor

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
not that i would go but the day i left the service after having been made redundant against my will my life became my own to do with as i please.

If thats my choice..... get fcuked.

if anyone wants me to go however they will have to get me off my deck out back with a cold beer watching TV.