• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

VEGAS Baby!!! Yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

A CLING NERD SHRON

Don't worry COS I always yawn when I am interested. Keep talking. ::(:

C

Cat of Shadows

A CLING NERD SHRON said:
Don't worry COS I always yawn when I am interested. Keep talking. ::(:

No-one forced you to either read this thread or post within it Nerdy.
If you're bored of it then do neither.

I

Inch High PI

Nerdy F*ck off!

I am beginning to think you and imnochav are the same person.

stella

LAC
spooks forum

spooks forum

Gentlemen - TIME PLEASE!

If non-spooky-type people want to write anything in this forum then please say nice things to make us feel good other wise just poke off!

If you want to have an argument then take it to the fight club where it's supposed to be - we haven't got time to listen to your digs in this area

We can see your lips moving but all we hear is blah, blah, blah.................s*d off

:pDT_Xtremez_25: :pDT_Xtremez_25: :pDT_Xtremez_25:

A

A CLING NERD SHRON

Very highly strung these spooky lot. Must have a really boring job.

D

DoesMyBumLookBigInThis?

Cat of Shadows said:
Nerdy, step away from the Travelling Irish Bird.........................I say this for no other reason than your own personal safety.

Believe me fella, you think you might be safe behind your e-goat secret identity, but she will hunt you down and kill you..............the last person that annoyed her didn't live to tell the tale, she just slotted them in their sleep!!

And before anyone says anything, I'm not sticking up for Nerdy per ce, I just wouldn't want to lose the single e-goat focus of vitriolic banter because he messed with TIB; you just don't mess with Irish Birds fella, it is the unspoken rule of the faculty. (Apologies to the tech spec Nazi's out there for starting a sentence with 'And'.....very bad form)

Cat thank you for your comments- I will hunt him out and he better be careful! I would have replied sooner but I have had a 4 day hangover from my last night maddness (were another poor soul was destroyed...)

Rewengee is a dish best served cold...v cold!

I thought they binned freaks like him out of the goat - Nevermind - another to add to my hit list, its getting longer!

D

DoesMyBumLookBigInThis?

Nerdy - you have been found out to be a sad web plagarising parasite...For those who want to see why - go to the death penalty thread in what the papers say - these techies are very very clever!!! Well done puter killer!

A

A CLING NERD SHRON

DoesMyBumLookBigInThis? said:
Cat thank you for your comments- I will hunt him out and he better be careful! I would have replied sooner but I have had a 4 day hangover from my last night maddness (were another poor soul was destroyed...)

Rewengee is a dish best served cold...v cold!

I thought they binned freaks like him out of the goat - Nevermind - another to add to my hit list, its getting longer!

Come and find me spook boy.:pDT_Xtremez_25:

D

DoesMyBumLookBigInThis?

A CLING NERD SHRON said:
Come and find me spook boy.:pDT_Xtremez_25:

I know where you live.............and with my accent they are a scary 5 words!

A

A CLING NERD SHRON

DoesMyBumLookBigInThis? said:
I know where you live.............and with my accent they are a scary 5 words!

So do I. I wouldn't really call a redneck accent scary......................::p:

C

Cat of Shadows

Some people just don't listen to sound advice do they.

Nerdy, you can't say I didn't warn you. You're on your own fella......................."all those who are about to die, we salute you"

T

T.R.

This is getting a little off-topic..... so how was the weekend, then? Or can't any of you remember!!?!?!??

TR

H

HansBwix

OOOOHHHHH! Handbags!

OOOOHHHHH! Handbags!

I don't know, I have a few nights on shift and I miss all the fun - TIB I salute you - does Nerdy know that your daddy makes bombs? Back on the thread of Vegas baby! We've discovered the new Officers' Mess Nevada in a quiet little pub - and yes it's actually a pub that isn't of Irish affiliation, about 3 miles south ofthe Strip (about 1 mile northof our acccomodation) called Steiners - excellent beer that's served in actual pint galases, humungous plates of food that have actualy seen and possibly still retain some nutritional value and service that isn't as plastic as Pamela Anderson's breasts.

Best part is we all piled in there at three this morning having just come off shift to find that lots of other people had the same idea - it really had turned into the OM. Not that we were drinking in uniform of course but it definately helped sooth the stress from continued Spam buffoonery- TC you would have your meter on 11 pretty much constantly if you were here.

IT's F***ed, White Cell are a little behind the drag curve, jets are broke and too many people like the sound of their own voices. Oh well, if in doubt chainsmoke and mainline the coffee!

Vive the weekend!:pDT_Xtremez_28:

D

DoesMyBumLookBigInThis?

Excellent Bwix - good to see nothing has changed on Pink Farce!! Standard shambles thinly disguised!! Bet you get to work some s**tty hours too!
Glad to hear you found a new bar - I will have to investigate that one in a few weeks!!
If you are around the Island standing on a small orange - there is a great sea dog shop there with a trasure trove of stuff! worth investing in incase you are ever 'fac bound!
TC??
Have fun out there! love the weekend!!
DMBLBIT AKA TIB

T

T.R.

News hot off the press - an all Brit Pred crew (me plus JE) will be playing in the South War on 9th Feb - anyone want to set up for some fun?

TR

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Crazyhorse II. Now there were some nice classy ladies :D (I'm still trying to figure out how she got in that position).

H

HansBwix

Death, Destruction and a B- for the GLO

Death, Destruction and a B- for the GLO

TR - I'm sure there should be something we can spam up to play with you on 9th

Hazard - your efforts from the first day of our war have been surpassed by the Wok Smuggler - a B minus to top your C! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Y

Yarrgh

Pirates

Pirates

Please don't forget to get me a pirate badge.

Status
Not open for further replies.