• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

VEGAS Baby!!! Yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeerKat

SAC
Just Visiting

Just Visiting

Is it me or does he seem to get everywhere?
DMBLBIT (or do you prefer TIB), please do the decent thing. Then again if he is in here annoying you guys, at least he is not in Ops winding us up.
Anyway, reason I cam and had a look was to mention that Vegas - you lucky lucky barstwered. Sounded like a great det

H

HansBwix

Wok

Wok

Meerkat - The Smuggler is well and truly spreading his Wok around the building, see the look of terror from those poor unsuspecting Spams! And yes, we're all a bunch of lucky barstewards. but rumour has it that with the imminent arrival of JPA this will be the last North America season on rates - next year it'll be on actuals -WTF!!!!

How the hell are we supposed to get beer on actuals? and some guys are out here for 5-8 weeks. Given the fact that a 1771 takes about 20 years to get processed at the moment (and JPA will probably turn it into an unrecognisable heap of electrons before it even gets processed) there are going to be a lot of broke people in the future.

Guess the beancounters at PMA finally got wind of the last vestige of morale and decided to stamp on it. Speaking of which you wouldn't believe the number of hangers on that pithced up this week. I think half the AWC is here (which would answer and concerns about no phones being answered in the Thomson Building). You never see them in Afghanistan do you?

Sorry, tired and bitter and twisted at the moment. At least we get to party at the weekends!

:pDT_Xtremez_32:

stella

LAC
exciting places

exciting places

can't complain too much myself Bwix - off down the InterCon tomorrow - not quite Vegas but it's the best the deserty places can offer at the moment!

:pDT_Xtremez_26:

H

HansBwix

bye bye Vegas......

bye bye Vegas......

Ahhh, the ordeal finally comes to a close as the final gasp of war fades to the cries of 'to the bar!' Only in Vegas can you empirically discover that going on a rollercoaster is not the best way of curing a hangover, and then repeat the experience just to make sure........

Next stop, Utah, the land of Mormons and beer that's weak even by American standards - at least the kidneys will get a good flushing I suppose. but then again, by all accounts, the Witch doctor is not as potent as it used to be, with several of our Antipodean brethren acheiving four before falling over (...being asked to leave by the bouncers and being bailed out by the US Marines........). Stick to the G&T I think.

Time to drink my own bodyweight in another town. Yippeee!:pDT_Xtremez_06:

C

Cat of Shadows

HansBwix said:
......Time to drink my own bodyweight in another town. Yippeee!:pDT_Xtremez_06:

F*****g hell Hans Bwix can't you see how busy I am!!!

L

luke

Jesus Titty(bar) ****ing Christ!...

Jesus Titty(bar) ****ing Christ!...

Well thankfully we finally got home this afternoon despite the best efforts of the tristar, movers, police and Brize Norton itself.

Poor show to read about the less than "A" results for some of you - it ain't rocket science - some might say our core business - and you should be able to do it in your sleep (I almost did). Obviously said by one that managed A results for those reports the spams a) bothered to read, and b) didn't lose the email.

Lay off the witchdoctors and concentrate more on work!!

Don't whinge about the actuals policy - it's how thing's are supposed to work i.e our masters have an obligation to feed us, not get us ****ed - I don't like it anymore than you geezers but it's a fact of life.

Have to agree with the hangers on sentiment (although not at the AWC who filled some valid roles at the ex) and a few other issues/persons that ****ed us about royally over the course of the ex/return home. Be assured that a number of people from my side of the house are displeased and will be going into print.

Our realistic assessment that action will be taken to improve things (assuming we get listened to in the first place)?

Sweet F A

Have to say Coldplay was OK but the Sisters of Mercy rocked (didn't bother with Aerosmith/Lenny Kravitz but heard it was good) - gotta love those joint exercises!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.