• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

UK troops to get new body armour

GoonerFoa

LAC
Looks good but the guy putting it on is having difficulty, surely they could have got somebody to practice putting it on for the video. doesnt fill me with confidence.
Lots of pockets for storing my sweeties though:pDT_Xtremez_30:

techie_tubby

Warrant Officer
Troops will be issued with a new ballistic plate that is much thinner, reducing their bulk and burden and improving their endurance," he said.

hmmmmm.......not a wise move in my opinion

John Lloyd

Warrant Officer
Looks good but the guy putting it on is having difficulty, surely they could have got somebody to practice putting it on for the video. doesnt fill me with confidence.
Lots of pockets for storing my sweeties though:pDT_Xtremez_30:

That'll be a t.boy Zob, he said 'Ergonomic'

FOMz

Warrant Officer
I've seen a similar CBA being used by foriegn forces in theater. It looked quite god tbh. Lets not forget here, this is primarily for the bayonets who are out on the ground patrolling, not for those swanning around at Al U-Butlins. Their opinion matters when it comes to things like this.