• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trouble logging in from IGS.

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Techy boffin types, has anything changed that would stop me logging in at work? Every time I try it just comes up with the "You have used 1 out of 5... Etc"

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Techy boffin types, has anything changed that would stop me logging in at work? Every time I try it just comes up with the "You have used 1 out of 5... Etc"

Does anyone else on IGS have this problem?

If so, it can help us troubleshoot.

RHRAM. Simple I know, but check the caps lock isn't on when you enter your password.

TW

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
RHRAM. Simple I know, but check the caps lock isn't on when you enter your password.

TW

Oi!!! I'm not an armourer you know..

It's a standard set up of XP that has undergone no major updates that I know of.

Before you ask.. Yes I have switched it off and back on.
I've also checked for cheap sqn gag 38.... swop the "m" and "n" keys over on the keyboard. :pDT_Xtremez_14:

gray

Sergeant
Just tried it here, and it's fine *Win 7 build.

Tried clearing the cache, or using Chrome ?

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Just tried it here, and it's fine *Win 7 build.

Tried clearing the cache, or using Chrome ?

Tried both on two machines. Still no joy worth a try though. Perhaps I shouldn't have taken the p*$$ out of WO C4i about supp 2 in the bar the other night.

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I reckon you are in fact an armourer and the caps lock is on ;)

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
If you can log in from home without issues then its not your account and the problem is at your workplace. I can view the site at my place of work but can't log in because of the way they have set the filters.

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
If you can log in from home without issues then its not your account and the problem is at your workplace. I can view the site at my place of work but can't log in because of the way they have set the filters.

Okey dokey. I'm at a different locat tomorrow I'll try from there. Cheers for trying

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Please, I would be interested to see what you come back with. You could also see if changing the Goat to IGS works. You can do this in the drop down box in the lower left hand side of the homepage.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20160201_0002.png
    wp_ss_20160201_0002.png
    81.5 KB · Views: 0
  • wp_ss_20160201_0003.png
    wp_ss_20160201_0003.png
    83.1 KB · Views: 0