• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trade Specific Forums

AirForce

LAC
When I attempt to reply to a discussion in the Trade Specific Forums I see the following message,

"You have insufficient privileges to post threads here. "

Why so?:unsure:

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
When I attempt to reply to a discussion in the Trade Specific Forums I see the following message,

As our long standing resident IT biff I have no idea but I have passed it up the chain to the in house geeks who may have the answer

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts

I have just had a look at a couple of the forums and get this ...

eg1.png

Last edited:

Talk Wrench

E-Goat addict
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts

Hi,

I've rejigged some of the settings so could you try again please?

Rgds,

TW