• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

TPW reserve

chiprafp

Geek Scuffer
Gunner I cant comment on other forums mate but if you have useful comments based on experience we will always welcome them, but we want the trade specific forums to be helpful to the person asking the question.

I have many rock friends so believe me I dont have a problem with banter, we just need to make sure people get the help they are asking for.

What was your role on TPW?

A

aes69

Can only really have been either Yoda or Taff R.

Care to enlighten us? Or at least give us a timeframe.

A

AWOL

Hi all, I hat to put this on the back burner for a while and looked Into a few other options with the RAF reserve but this does seem to be the best option. Does anyone out there have a email address for 3 sdq Tpw, or some more Info that might be of use. I have tried the number on the website a couple of time's but no luck yet.

Thanks

A

AWOL

Does anyone know If the number on the reserve website Is still In use still not getting any where with phoning.