• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Top Gear Improving?

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I wasn't a die hard fan and generally only caught them on 'Dave' way after their first airing but I used to enjoy much of the old team.

I watched the first of the new breed and turned it off after 30 mins...the second I managed to get through with some grit and determination but the latest one featuring the Aston Martin Vulcan I actually enjoyed the whole show...so maybe they are learning and listening to feedback?

Also I find the German bird oddly shaggable...anyone with me? (not in the sense of a wobbly H)

Kryten

Warrant Officer
I wasn't a die hard fan and generally only caught them on 'Dave' way after their first airing but I used to enjoy much of the old team.

I watched the first of the new breed and turned it off after 30 mins...the second I managed to get through with some grit and determination but the latest one featuring the Aston Martin Vulcan I actually enjoyed the whole show...so maybe they are learning and listening to feedback?

Also I find the German bird oddly shaggable...anyone with me? (not in the sense of a wobbly H)

Not watched it - I am not a fan of Chris Evans....

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Don't know what all the fuss has been about, it's been vaguely familiar to the previous series.

I guess if you don't Evan's style you're just never going to like it.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

FOMz

Warrant Officer
The problem with the new Top Gear.... Chris Evans.

I like Matt Le Blanc, Sabine et all... But Chris Evans just doesn't seem to fit for me. He's trying to re-live his TFI days, but with cars.

Kryten

Warrant Officer
The problem with the new Top Gear.... Chris Evans.

I like Matt Le Blanc, Sabine et all... But Chris Evans just doesn't seem to fit for me. He's trying to re-live his TFI days, but with cars.

I'd agree with that....from what I have heard the show is still pretty much in the old format which a lot of people were beginning to say was getting a bit tired...

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
The cars are ok as is Matt le Blanc, Sabine, etc, even Eddie Jordan but there's no getting away from the fact that Evans is a bl00dy annoying GWAR.

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I have to agree..even with Fomz...Its Evans that is taking the shine off it. Keep the other 3, get the kraut into short tight skirts and make Le Blanc front it and it'll work better.

Tedlooney

Sergeant
I wasn't overly impressed with the first show of the new series but I think it is improving, the last show was particularly good. I enjoyed watching Chris Evans throwing up when Sabine drove him round a circuit the other week. As for Sabine, she's a maybe though I think I might have sh@gged her mum while I was based at Bruggen.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
I am also disapointed in the complete lack of pictures of Dabine Schmiz on the internet in a bikini... Either genuine or fake.

Max Reheat

Resident Drunk
1000+ Posts
I watched it for the first time this week. Always been a casual fan and I don't mid Chris Evans. I had 2 observations, have Matt LeBlancs balls just dropped? Also I wasn't impressed with the sound quality in the studio, too much echo.