• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Today I reckon I met..........

Hu Jardon

GEM is a cheeky young fek
I wasted 18 hour of my life that I won't get back when I visited RAF Henlow for an overnight stop last night.

To add to a totally fooked up stop I reckon I met our very own "I Look Like Bruce Willis"

Here's the description (I sh1t you not):-

Flt Sgt, Chip Bag Hat, CS 95 with Stable Belt FFS and fookin SHOES - I had a run in with the cnut when he was bolloking the Cook woman for under cooking his coddled eggs - he wasn't too impressed when I suggested he just swallow it cos it just looked like Jizz and clearly he was familiar with the taste of that.

Seems he was off to Med Boards with a chronic case of twisted sock but wanted to appear desperate to go OOA - cnut:pDT_Xtremez_32:

propersplitbrainme

Warrant Officer
Flt Sgt, Chip Bag Hat, CS 95 with Stable Belt FFS and fookin SHOES

Ahhh, that'll be the old 29b Home Dress (Combat (C0ckn0cker)). Styled on a random combination of uniform items dug out from the skip behind clothing stores, worn by backsliders and tw@ts who have been stuck in backwater jobs for most of their career.

Tin basher

Knackered Old ****
Staff member
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
backsliders and tw@ts who have been stuck in backwater jobs for most of their career.

I've met these fecking idiots over the years and they just don't seem to grasp reality, they see 25 years in a various nothing jobs involving some dangerous trips to the coffee machine, or organising a fact finding trip to Cyprus for a fortnight in July and other niff naff as vital. I despise them all they have climbed the ladder somehow, on the back of being a tw@t mainly, and oddly enough believe their on publicity. They couldn't run a bath most of them and have never "known" their team of blokes though they have used their rank to get things done w@nkers.

Rant mode off for now.

MrMasher

Somewhere else now!
Subscriber
Ahhh, that'll be the old 29b Home Dress (Combat (C0ckn0cker)). Styled on a random combination of uniform items dug out from the skip behind clothing stores, worn by backsliders and tw@ts who have been stuck in backwater jobs for most of their career.

Hang on.....isn't that what Fomz wears whilst off duty?:pDT_Xtremez_30: