• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

To Make You Laugh

M

merlin

The following is from an internal e-mail, it concerns the smoke detectors we use when carrying out safety visits to the homes of whoever.
I like irony and a fire in a smoke detector storage depot is about as good as it can get.:pDT_Xtremez_31:
I have been notified by BRK Dicon that there was a serious fire at their warehouse facility in Gloucester on Thursday night. This fire has destroyed a large proportion of their U.K. stockholding and will result in a delay in supply for approximately 2 – 3 weeks. This will be alleviated when a shipment is expected to arrive from the overseas manufacturers.

Our current stock of alarms at Headquarters is anticipated to meet the Service’s requirements; however, I would request that stations / groups / areas please ensure that any order for alarms over the next few weeks is essential for immediate needs.

FOMz

Warrant Officer
I live about a mile from the place, heard fcuk all about it until it was on the news......batteries had obviously run out.

firestorm

Warrant Officer
That'll stop us doing some "core work" for a wee while.
Can I ask, are they fitted as standard in FMQ's?

Then again on the not so funny side, I wonder how much radiation leaked into the environment?

Last edited:

FOMz

Warrant Officer
This is Fcuking Gloucester your talking about - bunch of inbreds, so a bit of radiation isn't going to mutate the populus any more than it already is......