• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tim Hortons

busby1971

Super Moderator
Staff member
1000+ Posts
Popped into one earlier

Sent from my SM-T715 using Tapatalk

Cooheed

Unicus
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
So what other US/Canadian chains would you like to see in the UK? Waffle House is one for me :)

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
So what other US/Canadian chains would you like to see in the UK? Waffle House is one for me :)

Dennys! As long as they ship over the waitresses as that was part of the attraction.

Kryten

Warrant Officer

Sbarros pizza and Baskin Robbins ice cream shop - you may get one or both in London but I'd like to see them go nationwide.....