• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Those were the days ...

needsabiggerfuse

Flight Sergeant
Found this and nearly needed a new keyboard. The first section covers the matelots, so fast forward to 4:23 and then it's about us. Some exceptional use of Brylcream and damned fine moustaches on show. Fine, except when you get to 5: 09 and the tea-bar mechanic is, ... , well look for yourselves. :pDT_Xtremez_35:

Last edited by a moderator:

Digzster

Sergeant
What novel ideas:-

An MACR serving tea for the pilots.

Aircraft actually on a carrier.

Berets and/or flatcaps on the flightline.

Hot Shoes

Corporal
And a favorite of mine even though I was too young to experience it was the upside down rank on the arms

Late & Tired

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
No problem at all with the MACR dishing out the tea, I'm sure liquid laxative was available in those days too...