• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The gay company

FOMz

Warrant Officer
The Welsh Guards aren't the sharpest tools in the box thats for sure.... So it doesnt surprise me this sort of thing is still allowed to go on.

I had the misfortune to be at Saints at the same time as them... The Snecs were just as bad as the squaddies.

Kryten

Warrant Officer
Some of the comments posted at the bottom of the article are beyond belief.....

Kryten

Warrant Officer
This comment stands out as one of the more sanctimonious:

"And we thought the taliban were bad , if this is true they should be prosecuted"....

Witty_Banter

Flight Sergeant
Personally, I can't believe people are still suprised by this sort of thing. The Military's love of hazing / initiation is pretty well known (albeit much less so for the RAF, it seems to be a predominantly Army / RN / RM thing).

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Personally, I can't believe people are still suprised by this sort of thing. The Military's love of hazing / initiation is pretty well known (albeit much less so for the RAF, it seems to be a predominantly Army / RN / RM thing).

This is more than hazing/initiation.

Kryten

Warrant Officer

While I wouldn't trust the source as far as I could hurl a battleship, if true what surprises is me is the level of degradation inflicted on these guys. I do not ever recall hearing of something so utterly disgusting as two guys being forced to carry out this kind of act - and then to be bullied the next morning at breakfast as videos of the graphic episode spread round the barracks.

The article states that one of the men is set to be discharged by the Army because of psychiatric problems he has had since the ordeal - that is going to live with him all his life. I mean, ask yourself this - how would you ever get over an ordeal like this?

If it were down to me, I'd put the CO on a disciplinary and anyone who was involved would be dishonourably discharged on the spot....

Martin Blank

Sergeant
On a Falklands tour a few years ago one of the Para Companies were on a punishment tour for being naughty boys.....
They didn't perform to well down there either and spent most of their time out in the field.
However when back at MPA there was a culture among them for daring each other to do things with the comment "Gay if you dont!" a bit like "For a shiny liney pound" what wasnt like a Liney bet was the depth of depravity they stooped to.
Performing fellatio on fellow para's is actually Gay if you do! not if you don't.

Max Reheat

Resident Drunk
1000+ Posts
From what I've seen of them whenever I've had to misfortune to work along side them, Army + Alcohol = chaos. And not normally the good natured type of chaos.

On a Falklands tour a few years ago one of the Para Companies were on a punishment tour for being naughty boys.....
They didn't perform to well down there either and spent most of their time out in the field.
However when back at MPA there was a culture among them for daring each other to do things with the comment "Gay if you dont!" a bit like "For a shiny liney pound" what wasnt like a Liney bet was the depth of depravity they stooped to.
Performing fellatio on fellow para's is actually Gay if you do! not if you don't.

Being a bumder Im used to it, but they also played the cheesy buscuit game with the winner not being gay (by eating the erm result!) as well when I was at MoD press I had to answer the questions on one of their nights out they got banned from the pub for:

1) how much tabasco sauce can you put on your nob end and 2) can your mate lick it off in under a minute .... oh an also can you shove it (the bottle) up the rear of your buddy ... nothing gay about any of that of course completely hetro bloke stuff ....