• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Thank you for Your Support xx

• Thread starter DoesMyBumLookBigInThis?
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DoesMyBumLookBigInThis?

I thought this was the easiest way to say thank you to the many words of support I have received in the last few days. Some people do not post on this forum/e-goat but I know they read it.

For those I have not spoken to - My little baby sis was rushed into hospital with a brain tumor on monday and is currently being wonderfully cared for in the Hope Hospital in Manchester.
Due to the care and support from some really good people at High Wycombe (The OO/MT) and a fantastic friend who was only visiting, I got up here to be by her side at some silly hour in the middle of the night.

She is being wonderfully brave and I am so proud of her facing this with such strength - personally I think I would fall to pieces. I have to be strong for her (infact we have a no crying/moping/sad face policy in her ward room and fining of a box of maltesers!)

She is being operated on tomorrow to see what they can do and hopefully remove it and bring her back to full health. The next couple of days are critical
For those who have text/phone/emailed me - your words of support and knowing you are there is priceless.

It is definitely one of things you never believe will happen to someone you love -and when it does it is the biggest shock to your system. But to see such a young girl be so positive and brave brings a lump to my throat and tears to my eyes. She is extrordinary!

Again - thank you.

I

Inch High PI

DMBLBIT

Have just heard, I truly hope all goes well tomorrow. I wish your sis a speedy recovery. take care and all the best.

P

POB

I hope that all goes well tomorrow. If there is anything that the Goat can do don't be afraid to ask! There is almost always someone somewhere that can help or has experience of this kind of thing. All the very best to you and yours.

P

G

grumpy tech

Just read your post and me and mrs grumpy wish you all the best for tomorrow.

CodeMonkey

Flight Sergeant
I hope everything goes well for your baby sister, i'd be beside myself if my little sister was in the same situation.

M

Mrs_Monobrow

I lost my little sister to cancer, funnily enough, 12 years ago TODAY!

Know what your going through chick, all the best to your baby sis and your family. I will be thinking of you xxx

M

monobrow

DMBLBIT,

Hope all goes well for today, Nothing worse than seeing a close relative go through something like that.

The monobrow residence will be thinking of you and your sister today.............

stella

LAC
All of your fellow bunker dwellers are thinking about you honey.
Hope all goes well with the op.
Take care and keep smiling ..... :pDT_Xtremez_08:

ps - you're missing all the snow!

Dee Dee,

Ive only just heard!

Shocking news, my thoughts are with you and the whole family. Stay strong and keep positive at all times.

If you need anything, you know where to find me...

Your lill sis is a strong one! and she'll appreciate your support.

Send her my best wishes for a speedy recovery...
All the best wishes in the world

MoTRAF

F

FACer

Best wishes!

Best wishes!

TIB,

Best wishes to your sister for a full and speedy recovery

FACer

D

DoesMyBumLookBigInThis?

Thank you all so much!

She is in her operation now - my other younger sister and I have gone for a walk as sitting in the hospital is sending us stir crazy! We were ordered to go and get her new pjyamas and hair bands (to cover the scar) - so we are on a mission!
Just stopped off in the local library to distract myself and reply to some emails!

Yet again - to see her be wheeled off to surgery with such bravery - not a second of fear showing (in her) while the rest of us fell to bits as soon as she was out of sight. What a top chick!

Thanks for you words and thoughts... Its strange how comforting words from people you have met and have never met can actually touch you!

Thanks x

Late & Tired

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Thank you all so much!

She is in her operation now - my other younger sister and I have gone for a walk as sitting in the hospital is sending us stir crazy! We were ordered to go and get her new pjyamas and hair bands (to cover the scar) - so we are on a mission!
Just stopped off in the local library to distract myself and reply to some emails!

Yet again - to see her be wheeled off to surgery with such bravery - not a second of fear showing (in her) while the rest of us fell to bits as soon as she was out of sight. What a top chick!

Thanks for you words and thoughts... Its strange how comforting words from people you have met and have never met can actually touch you!

Thanks x

Even as a new member, it is heartening to see the wider community rallying round and giving you their heartfelt support. It is this Service family activity that makes us all special, and long may it continue. Nobody, - as an individual or a family can say they are untouched by your situation. I offer you my best wishes and hope for every success for your sis.

C

Cat of Shadows

Even as a new member, it is heartening to see the wider community rallying round and giving you their heartfelt support. It is this Service family activity that makes us all special, and long may it continue. Nobody, - as an individual or a family can say they are untouched by your situation. I offer you my best wishes and hope for every success for your sis.

Here, here!!

Ay up chuck, the Marshall caught me earlier to tell me, so I've only just found out.

I hope all has gone OK today and that all of you are baring up under the circumstances. Mine and Mrs CoSs thoughts are with you TIB, so here's to a full and speedy recovery xx

Tashy_Man

Tashied Goatee
Hope all has gone well today. Any operation is scary...more for the relatives than the person having it.

Please pass on our best wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.