• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

TG4 Cpl-Sgt 2019

Billy Whizz

Flight Sergeant
1000+ Posts
Once everyone who is on the PSL has been informed (and their LMs) they release the names.

StickyFingers

Sergeant
All that wasted STEM, charity, mentoring, block Cpling, AirShow projects etc... at Cosford. Not enough subordinate development I guess....

Gonterseed

Flight Sergeant
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Is it still possible to measure the ratio between peanuts and techies or has TG4 been established long enough to blur the lines, so as to speak.

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Yeah the promotion board pick people based on the service number. That’s what we did on the board I sat on. Higher the number, higher the score. Or not.

Last edited:

I Look Like Kevin Costner

Grand Prix fanatic..
Trade Group 4 . Botheration Mainjafad. More Talk the Talk than Walk the Walk. Ancillary trade to the real Air Force. Grenade thrown. TCOs as Techies? WTF!