• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

TG11 SAC to Cpl Board

There's 2 ginger lads and a Lancastrian from TIW.

An Ulsterman and a Yorkshire lad and lass from RIGC.

A Geordie from London.

And finally, Me from a non-flying base in Lincs.

Thats all I've herard about so far, again nothing from the big J.

ZebrasKneecaps

Corporal
Heard a few names through the grapevine but don't know where they are currently serving, the joys of working in London outside the normal trade loop......

I thought you were at the mighty doughnut now mate, or is that coming up.

I have heard of one guy here getting it, but i dont know who yet. you would think with them picking up thirty-odd people, we would have heard about alot more, but saying that, the V side of things get included now as well.

hey Green, has percy got it?

Who?

SNCO Odds and Sods
I thought you were at the mighty doughnut now mate, or is that coming up.

I have heard of one guy here getting it, but i dont know who yet. you would think with them picking up thirty-odd people, we would have heard about alot more, but saying that, the V side of things get included now as well.

Off Topic Start down there in the new year. Off Topic

I didn't think the V's were counted, just I and C?

According to ACOS manning website it's 57 in total, but only 50 were A grades......with 20 in the first 6 months.

Isn't he on IOT now Billy?

Didn't make airmen aircrew due to height issues, namely his own lol.

Apparently they're after 39 in total, 57 was the estimate or something.

ZebrasKneecaps

Corporal
Off Topic Start down there in the new year. Off Topic

I didn't think the V's were counted, just I and C?

According to ACOS manning website it's 57 in total, but only 50 were A grades......with 20 in the first 6 months.

Sorry, i meant C.

Off TopicIOT? I bet they cant even get him to pick up a hoover on a Friday afternoon!!!!Off Topic

Who?

SNCO Odds and Sods
Off Topic
Apparently they're after 39 in total, 57 was the estimate or something.

39 sounds a bit more realistic with so few A grades.

Hopefully means someone will be posted in to replace me in London......any one want a job? :pDT_Xtremez_31:

ZebrasKneecaps

Corporal
Off Topic

39 sounds a bit more realistic with so few A grades.

Hopefully means someone will be posted in to replace me in London......any one want a job? :pDT_Xtremez_31:

i remember you saying that job was the dogs when you got it. what happened???

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Gents, please chat via PM..thats what it's for:pDT_Xtremez_19: