• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

TG11 SAC to Cpl Board

PVRisthefuture

Sergeant
And you are exactly............?wankerwankerwanker

Great - 2 posts, and what.

I think you'll find ****** isn't appropriate, when persec, comsec and opsec are in question. Or are you the new Facebook generation that tells everyone where you are and what you do?

Somehow I doubt you came off off the board, and if you do, I suspect we'll see you here sometime soon.

What Persec, Opsec and Comsec guidelines did i contravene exactly? I wasn't expecting replies with full names.

Since when has ****** been considered sensitive information?

I thought it was a smilie......like these;):eek::(:p:cool:.

I don't know where you are but I sure hope I don't end up there. If you're representitive of your location, would rather be a civvy.

PVRisthefuture

Sergeant
What Persec, Opsec and Comsec guidelines did i contravene exactly? I wasn't expecting replies with full names.

Did you type this?
Any news on who came off the board?
Unless you know everyone's user name-real name, would your post not seem to be personal, as you have been a member of the site for 6 days?

Read here for more info.

Since you joined 6 days ago, and your only posts (other than the original) seem to be baiting me for slagging match, I'll leave you to it. Just watch what you post. BTW a mod will probably delete all our posts in any case.

Last edited:
Drawing a line under that and getting back on topic.

If you know of anyone, hints, descriptions, anecdotal clues or even initials would be sufficient.

Especially when talking about people at the Big J, the Wing or NI.

If PVRisthefuture had trolled other threads as he seems to have done this he would have noticed that asking who has been promoted and recieving initials/nicknames of the lucky few is more or less standard. Especially as only those within the specific trade group would know the individuals anyway!!

Anyway back to the thread, heard nowt about it, but then being placed on the shin bone of a well known boot like european country wouldn't expect to. Be interesting to find out though.

Glad to have someone else with common sense agree with me Sarge.

Heard a few names from other sources. 3 From the Wing, 3 from NI, 1 from London and at least 2 from the small non-flying base in Lincs.......one of them being me

ZebrasKneecaps

Corporal
Great username big man. I still have a copy of the pic i did if you want it?

I havent heard of many people here. Im trying to convince a certain ginger haired car salesman to ring and find out, but he's not interested.

So when are you getting the beers in corporal?

HO HO HO **** ****!!!!!

:pDT_Xtremez_28:

ZebrasKneecaps

Corporal
Off Topic 16th is sorted mate Off Topic

What the fcuk was that about earlier anyway?

Someone call the BBC, ive just compromised Swiss Tony!!!

If you can, PM the names you know and ill see what i can find out here

PM sent Sarge.

Not sure of your background for obvious reasons (Not stirring that hornets nest up again lol), but that list is a mixture of TIW, London and RIGC.

No news of the Big J as yet.

Who?

SNCO Odds and Sods
Heard a few names through the grapevine but don't know where they are currently serving, the joys of working in London outside the normal trade loop......