• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Teenage pin-up crushes

tats

Sergeant
promo23.jpg

Is this one just me?

Last edited:

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
When I was younger he may have got a scoring on my phwoar card but I grew out of the pretty boy stage and went for the older man instead, you know, the grey haired grumpy fecker type

Have to agree with you there hun!! They are so much more appealing these days!!:pDT_Xtremez_14:

R_Squared

Flight Sergeant
Have to agree with you there hun!! They are so much more appealing these days!!:pDT_Xtremez_14:

You'll have your fill around here then.

What is it with Stallone anyway? My missus' has a thing for him too, not these days though. I don't get that at all.
:pDT_Xtremez_41:

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson

What is it with Stallone anyway? My missus' has a thing for him too, not these days though. I don't get that at all.

I never had a thing for him, a pit bull chewing a wasp is more appealing :pDT_Xtremez_02:

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant

Are you grey haired and grumpy then?:pDT_Xtremez_42:

I know there are plenty of them on here!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

R_Squared

Flight Sergeant
Are you grey haired and grumpy then?:pDT_Xtremez_42:

I know there are plenty of them on here!!!!:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Grumpy, yes.
Grey haired? Not quite yet! Thick dark lustrous manly mane like hair definitely (cropped short of course)!
:pDT_Xtremez_14: