• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Teenage pin-up crushes

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
Watching some of the best song vids made me go through some of the bands I loved as a teenager.

My bedroom wall back then was adorned with Adam Ant, Duran Duran, A-Ha, Queen and Alice Cooper. Freddie and Alice most likely wouldn't have got it but Adam Ant hell yes in a fecking heartbeat.

As for Morten, my ex was his spitting image, until he got older and fatter, so back then yes he would get it, now, not if wild fecking horses stampeded over my broken body.

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
GOd he was hot when he was younger I loved this guy!!

Hate to admit it but this one too

oh oh oh and............

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
Well seeing as you admitted to GM and PY I suppose I can admit to a slight little iddy bitty crush, not a full blown I want his babies and it was more of the fact the music is just one which makes you bounce around.

tats

Sergeant
Not quite a teen crush but have to agree with LQ about A-Ha.

Was the right age for these guys and yes I did love Brian

If anyone knows this guy I'd be impressed but mmmmmmmmmm :pDT_Xtremez_31:

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
Having been a football fan since I was a kid I had an almighty crush on Mark Hughes, never a scum fan but this guy did it for me!

View attachment 4076

For all you football biffs Sparky is the one in red!

Last edited:

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
You're not wrong there. I believe Freddie had a penchant mainly for 14 year old Balinese beach boys. Allegedly.

Yes but I could have had fun dressing up and dropping the soap :pDT_Xtremez_14:

A major huge crush in my teenage years and still now, is this guy, go on punk make my day

dirtyharrystor.jpg

Just look at the size of his weapon, I do like a man with a big powerful weapon :pDT_Xtremez_42:

Last edited:

tats

Sergeant
tatties are you admitting a crush there too, well at least you say him and not like AW :pDT_Xtremez_14:

That song was released when I was 2, I think I'm allowed some questionable choices from my early years. If I did blondes then he's ok, plus he could serenade me :pDT_Xtremez_31:

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
That song was released when I was 2, I think I'm allowed some questionable choices from my early years. If I did blondes then he's ok, plus he could serenade me :pDT_Xtremez_31:

You may be excused due to your youth, though AW is more than old enough to know better :pDT_Xtremez_15:

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
Hey I was only 13 myself! We all make mistakes when we are young!!

Jeezzzzz, give a girl a break! (and I don't mean my arm) ::p:

Apologies oh ancient one, please take this moment to leer over a couple of very hunky love bites which I know we both share, or would fecking like too

youngbw.jpg