• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Teenage pin-up crushes

tats

Sergeant
ChristianJDSlater.jpg

This guy spent a lot of time on my wall and possibly still would. Haven't got to the gray haired old feckers yet, I have mates like it but wouldn't go there :pDT_Xtremez_42:

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
ChristianJDSlater.jpg

This guy spent a lot of time on my wall and possibly still would. Haven't got to the gray haired old feckers yet, I have mates like it but wouldn't go there :pDT_Xtremez_42:

He was very nice in interview with the vampire

I could never really decide which one of this lot would get it first, obviously the girly would be expected to hold the camera only.

lost%20boys.jpg

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
Michael would, but thats just my opinion

I don't think I could decide now, back then it was hard enough, but now I look at them and just go NAAAHHHHHH.

I'm trying to think if I've got any of the truly embarrassing crushes like some of the others in here

even more so than paul weller