• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tantastic nightmare!

W

wgaf

OFFS!!!!!!!!!! Before this thread goes all lovey, dovey and girly. Wear a sock woman, no one will see.:pDT_Xtremez_14:

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Yes Wgaf now fcuk of back to the self righteous sexual deviants threads! This is the girls domain!!!!

C

Comms_Lad

If the lemon juice hasnt worked you could always get more fake tan put a sock over the coal like foot (so as not to make it darker) and apply to the rest of your body to match :pDT_Xtremez_14:

It will wear off eventually.........

..........wont it????

D

Defender of the universe

Book yourelf a holiday somewhere hot and let the sun do the work for you.

Scaley brat

Trekkie Nerd
1000+ Posts
:pDT_Xtremez_25: Listen hop along (MAD COLLIE)! girls do not fart we emit love puffs that either smell of roses or lavendar!

Can you teach mrs brat that one, hers fekkin stink !! :pDT_Xtremez_17:

They are really loud and proud too :pDT_Xtremez_30:

W

work_shy_get

I've heard that baby wipes are quite good, not sure for the coal mine look, might only work on patchiness?!