• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Tantastic nightmare!

lisab

Girlie Brosette Mod - I owe you nothing...oooh ah!
Right girls I need your help! Ive done quite a silly thing and after one or two glasses of wine too many I decided to sort out my pale english rose skin and turn into a glowing tanned goddess! well that was the idea anyway until I realised I had applied the false tan a bit too liberally now I have one foot that looks like its been in spain for a week which is nice and one foot that looks like its been down a coal mine which is not so nice! So do any of our lady goaters know a quick fix for false tan calamities!!!

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
Right girls I need your help! Ive done quite a silly thing and after one or two glasses of wine too many I decided to sort out my pale english rose skin and turn into a glowing tanned goddess! well that was the idea anyway until I realised I had applied the false tan a bit too liberally now I have one foot that looks like its been in spain for a week which is nice and one foot that looks like its been down a coal mine which is not so nice! So do any of our lady goaters know a quick fix for false tan calamities!!!

Heya honey, now calm down and remember to breathe

Fresh lemon juice is generally good for lightening, but not sure how effective it'll be on down the coal mine look

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
Hi hun

Try lemon juice, I'm sure I heard somewhere about that at least fading it if not getting rid of it!

Good luck hun

If not its socks for a few weeks!!!:pDT_Xtremez_08:

lisab

Would Jif lemon work or does it have to be real lemons????? I have some Jif lemon in the cupboard from pancake day so I will give it a whirl and get back to you!!!!

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
I'd have thought seeing our mutual friend first thing in the morning would be enough to turn anyone white...:raf:

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
Would Jif lemon work or does it have to be real lemons????? I have some Jif lemon in the cupboard from pancake day so I will give it a whirl and get back to you!!!!

let it soak into the skin for a while, if the main problem areas are the feet and round the ankles, put plenty of lemon juice into water and soak your feet.

have you got anything to exfoliate with too, as the tanning product tends to react more where dryer skin is

lisab

I'd have thought seeing our mutual friend first thing in the morning would be enough to turn anyone white...:raf:

Ha ha well unfortunately Im at home now so that wouldnt work gonna try the lemon juice failing that it looks that ridiculous may have to get some cillit bang!!

lisab

Sublime bronze by L'oreal the mist stuff, the rest of it looks ok just one bl00dy foot!

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
From a purely blokeish point of view it's been circa 24C outside mit sun for the past 2-3 days so why didn't you just go sit in it for a bit?

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
From a purely blokeish point of view it's been circa 24C outside mit sun for the past 2-3 days so why didn't you just go sit in it for a bit?

Can't win can we, leave the kitchen and told to get back in, use self tanning products and thats wrong as should have been sat outside, men, just can't be consistent

vim_fuego

Hung Like a Baboon.
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Can't win can we, leave the kitchen and told to get back in, use self tanning products and thats wrong as should have been sat outside, men, just can't be consistent

With the aid of an extention lead the ironing can be acheived on the patio (or decking) to an acceptable standard...Doing the ironing in this setting wearing aome dental floss cunningly disguised as swimwear makes watching you do the ironing that bit more palatable...

lisab

:pDT_Xtremez_25: Listen hop along (MAD COLLIE)! girls do not fart we emit love puffs that either smell of roses or lavendar!

Last edited: