• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

talktalk router to be used as a modem connected to tp link router.. How do I do it

justintime129

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
My talk talk router is rubbish so I bought a tplink router. I've tried setting it up but I'm unable to connect to the Internet. So I thought I'd use the talk talk router as a modem and the tplink router as the router. Any ideas how I set it up.

Barch

Grim Reaper 2016
1000+ Posts
My talk talk router is rubbish so I bought a tplink router. I've tried setting it up but I'm unable to connect to the Internet. So I thought I'd use the talk talk router as a modem and the tplink router as the router. Any ideas how I set it up.
Do you want to set up a wired or wireless connection?

Downsizer

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Why complicate things? Set up the new router properly.

gray

Sergeant