• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Summer, when men squeeze into tight speedos...

Ex-Splitter and Proud

Flight Sergeant
A few hunks for you ladies!

Once again DB, you sick puppy, you show your ability to make me lose my lunch. Thank you!

:pDT_Xtremez_34:

Also, I know it's been asked before, but, just what other nasties lurk buried in your hard drive and/or your internet viewing history folder?:pDT_Xtremez_42:

Perhaps I shouldn't ask.... you might just show us...

One day, the computer forensics guys are going to have a field day on your PC:pDT_Xtremez_06:

stacker1195

Sergeant
I take it, the gauntlet has been royally slapped across Scaley Brat's face in the search for the sickest hard drive :pDT_Xtremez_14:

Game on :pDT_Xtremez_30:

G

grumpyoldb

I take it, the gauntlet has been royally slapped across Scaley Brat's face in the search for the sickest hard drive :pDT_Xtremez_14:

DB's hard drive must be creaking under the weight of of all those fat biatches.

DesertBaldy

Corporal

It will have to wait till I get back off leave!!!
Anyway gotta go for a drink and see some beautiful women.....

Last edited:

DesertBaldy

Corporal
For a thread that was for the ladies I'm surprised at the amount of "men" who have looked at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

C

Crabbity Ann

For a thread that was for the ladies I'm surprised at the amount of "men" who have looked at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe these will get more girlies lookin at your thread (and stop the blokes).....oops, they seem to have lost their speedos :pDT_Xtremez_30: :

Attachments

• hugh.jpg
    hugh.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 0
  • zac.jpg
    zac.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 0
  • patrick.jpg
    patrick.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 0
  • jake.jpg
    jake.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 0
C

Crabbity Ann

Ok, here's a real one (It's surprisingly difficult to find pics of fit male celebs in little knickers lol)

Attachments

• beckham-malibu.jpg
    beckham-malibu.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 0
  • beckham-armani-2.jpg
    beckham-armani-2.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 0
  • beckarmani_450x518.jpg
    beckarmani_450x518.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 0

laboratoryqueen

Dr Midget Midgetson
I didn't realise so many of our male goaters would allow you to show their pics on here!!:pDT_Xtremez_14::pDT_Xtremez_14::pDT_Xtremez_14:

Don't be silly girl, all the male goaters are tanned adonis's with flowing blonde locks. I believe them, honest :pDT_Xtremez_06:

Although one does look remarkably like Stavros Tashyman

AllWoman

Flight Sergeant
No Gem is the third one, first one has to be S2 as it looks like he shat himself and walking off to deliver it to some unsuspecting victim.

And the last one must be Tin Basher!! :pDT_Xtremez_14::pDT_Xtremez_14: Or it could be SB!!!:pDT_Xtremez_14:

And I reckon I found one of FOMz!:pDT_Xtremez_30::pDT_Xtremez_02:

30472894_3b2aff0e5c.jpg

Last edited: