• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Squipper help

KingGuin

Sergeant
Mods please move if necessary.

I'm after 5m of para silk, can anyone assist? Required for a work (honest guv) project. Thanks.

Climebear

Flight Sergeant
Mods please move if necessary.

I'm after 5m of para silk, can anyone assist? Required for a work (honest guv) project. Thanks.

Just go to the shops and buy Queen Guin some proper silk lingerie you cheap skate - once a Fifer....

squipper

Corporal
Sorry to disappoint but we no longer use parachute silk.....and we haven't for at least 50 yrs. All we use now is rip-stop nylon......any help???

rest have risen above me

Warrant Officer
1000+ Posts
Sorry to disappoint but we no longer use parachute silk.....and we haven't for at least 50 yrs. All we use now is rip-stop nylon......any help???

KG was just hoping to impress the NAAFI lass as he was getting fed up of her running off with those bloody Yanks with their nylons and chewing gum.:pDT_Xtremez_30:

Edit BoB Ball time again..lol