• Welcome to the E-Goat :: The Totally Unofficial RAF Rumour Network.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Squadrons?

GunnerP

SAC
Just noticed this section. Very nice too.

How about a little thread to tell all when/where we have served??

Me -
1986 to 88 -- The Glorious 2729 Sqn Cloudpunchers operating Oerlikon Twin 35mm AAA Guns from the old bomb dump at Waddo.

1999 to 01 -- 504 Sqn Regt Section Cottesmore, operating nothing much really (Kicked out for bad attendance
leaving.gif
or should I say finding something better to do with my weekend:pDT_Xtremez_06: )

P

B

Bill Bones

2006-

2622 Sqn. See y'all at Altcar if i'm gwan.... :pDT_Xtremez_14:

S

Skelf

2000-2005 603 Sqn - Stacker: Edinburgh/Leuchars
Done a bit of time with 504 Sqn on Telic in 03

Red-Rock

Sergeant
March 2007 - date
609 Sqn Leeming.

Did my basic training with 2623 Sqn at Honington.
TW a mate of mine has just joined 609 at Leeming, his nickname is Crash, do you know him? He is an ex regular and is coming in as an SAC after he has done the 2 weeks down at Halton.

Personally i served on 2620 Sqn at Marham from Oct 88 to Nov 89 when I joined the Regulars.

TotalWar

LAC
TW a mate of mine has just joined 609 at Leeming, his nickname is Crash, do you know him? He is an ex regular and is coming in as an SAC after he has done the 2 weeks down at Halton.

Personally i served on 2620 Sqn at Marham from Oct 88 to Nov 89 when I joined the Regulars.

There are at least two ex rocks I know of that have joined the squadron recently. One of them did his BRT at Halton in July ish last year, the other must have done his in November last year. They are both in their 40s.
I havent seen any of the very latest(since December) recruits though.

Red-Rock

Sergeant
There are at least two ex rocks I know of that have joined the squadron recently. One of them did his BRT at Halton in July ish last year, the other must have done his in November last year. They are both in their 40s.
I havent seen any of the very latest(since December) recruits though.

My mate did his first weekend a couple of weeks ago. He is a gwar, cheesy tash and is 42 so he may well stand out a bit. Top bloke though.

TotalWar

LAC
My mate did his first weekend a couple of weeks ago. He is a gwar, cheesy tash and is 42 so he may well stand out a bit. Top bloke though.

I wasnt in that weekend, so would have missed him.
Ill be sure to say hello. I would do anyway, but you know:pDT_Xtremez_28:

J

JohnWayne

Yeah Crash is gettin on allright he's sound!